Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

His death

Weird things have been happening since November 20th, That was the day my boyfriend was murdered. That night that changed my entire life, and tore the whole world apart.

I crept from the house, crossing the stream, climbed over the train tracks and up the street beyond. I was meeting him. But when I walked by the graveyard, I heard a soft noise, like a whimper. I froze, the bushes behind one lone gravestone started to shake, then a hand forced its way out from underneither the bush, followed quickly by another.

"Myah...Myah! help me!" The voice was very, very weak. And whoever it belonged to knew my name.

"Who-who is it?" I got ready to scream. "Myah, it's me... Seth!" At that moment he was half out of the bushes and drenched in blood. He looked up at me, blood leaking from a gash on his forhead and eyes wide in terror.

"I...I...stay with me..." And then he lost consciousness."SETH! OMIGOD SETH!" I ran over, snatched his phone out of his pocket and dialed 911. Three days later, I was still at the hospital. It was the day his heart would give it's final beat, and that was the day he died. It's also when the oddities began. Just before his heart stopped beating, he sat up, and spoke."Myah, my love, visit me each day. Wait for me, I'll come back for you." And then he was gone. I didn't cry or scream... I just crawled into the bed and curled up beside him. I sang our song to him, then spoke.

"I'll visit you every day, and I'll wait for you to come back to me." Then I placed my hand to his chest. With the buzzing sound of the machine that declared him dead and that his heart had finally stopped beating, was still blaring in the background. His chest continued to rise and fall at an even pace. Three days after that, he was buried. Three days after that, his grave was destroyed with no sign of his body anywhere. Three days after that was the first disappearance...
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot number one ! I plan to go fairly fast with these.