Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Vodka and coke.

When we entered his bedroom I had noticed his decorating skills. Everything, and I mean everything was black, except for his comforter which was crimson red.

"Wow, it's so dark in here. And the lights are on." I laughed, slurring my words slightly.

"Yes, Blacks my favorite color, and I don't have many human friends. Well other then you, so it doesn't really need to look bright and cheery." He walked over to his bed and sat down patting the comforter beside him.

I was having a bit of trouble standing at this point, so I walked across the room and sat down. I took a swig of the drink that Issac had made for me, I tasted weird, amazing, but off.

"This drink tastes a little weird, whats in it?"

"Vodka, coke, and a little bit of cherry juice. Gives it a bit of a sweeter flavor, don't you think?"

Cherry? I took another drink. It was cherry, and it was amazing! I drank the beverage greedily and when it was gone Issac told me to put my cup in the garbage beside his computer desk. I did so and then walked back to the bed, but before I got there I tripped and landed right on top of him.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry." I tried to get up, but he held me down onto his chest.

"It's okay if you stay here for a little bit, I haven't felt the warmth of a woman in the last three hundred and thirty five years."

Wow, that's a long time. But doesn't he have a vampire girlfriend or something, and how old is he?

"How old are you anyway? Sorry about asking..."

"Don't worry, It's human nature to be curious, this October I celebrated me five hundred and thirty-fifth birthday."

"That's a long life, how do you keep yourself busy?"

"I don't really, I spend most of my time studying psychology, and other sciences. As well as trying to convince the vampire council to let the world know we exist."

"Why do you need to get them to okay it?"

"Because, they rule over us."

Wow, I didn't know what to say to that. It was a lot to take in. But why was he telling me all this. I am human after all.

"Why are you telling me this? I'm a human, Isn't there some sort of rule about telling human's?"

"I know I can trust you. But you need another drink, Ill go get you one."

I laughed, It was kind of funny how he could get all serious and then switch to something so trivial. I rolled of him, and he disappeared only to return a few second later with a drink in his hand.

I took it from him and drank it greedily, I don't know why I was doing so. It tasted off, even weirder then last time, but I didn't ask. We laid down on his bed and hes asked me about my relationship with Seth, school, my family. And a whole bunch of other random things, I started to feel strange...

"Issac, what was in that drink?"

"Just a little something to help me keep an eye on you."

"What? Why would you want to keep an eye on me?"

"Your an interesting girl, I should have changed you instead of your boyfriend. I can still make you mine without changing you but I plan to do that soon."

I stared at him unfazed, what he had said to me seemed right. So I nodded my head. He was suddenly on top of me, his eyes staring into mine, He kissed me, and it was amazing, like I was waiting for it all my life. When he pulled away I looked at his face. No, this isn't right.

I pushed him off of me and got up of his bed.

"What the hell! What did you put in my drinks?!"

He laughed, and I just glared.

"My blood, now, no matter where you go I'll be able to find you. You cant run from me. And don't think Seth can help you, he's one of my children, he can't disobey me."

I listened to him laugh as I ran out of his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, but now were getting into the crazy stuff. xD
I'll be moving soon, so I don't know when I'll be able to write again.
Comment and subscribe... please ;D
Katt Katastrophie~ xo