Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

To may wolves.

I started to cry as I hit the cold night air. I ran into the small forest that surrounded Issac's house. And as soon as I could see my house I stopped and fell to the ground and let the tears fall freely.

"Myah Lain?" A very husky voice sounded.

"ye-e-s?" I sputtered.

"I am Erik, this is Kurt and Matt. Chrisma asked us to come find you and bring you to our home until she can get your other friend safely home."

"Are y-ou he-r cousins?" Great, very attractive Myah.

"Sure doll, well go with that for now." Matt said picking me up off the ground and wiping my legs clean of gravel.

He lead me to a house just a little ways from Chrisma's. I had fallen asleep on my way to the house, Matt had carried me. Kurt had woken me as we arrived at the house and ran ahead of the other to make me something to eat.

"Let me take her." Erik said softly in his husky voice.

Kurt handed me off to Erick and ran to the house. He continued to walk slowly looking at me the whole time.

"Shouldn't we hurry? I can walk now to you know."

"I know."

"Then put me down?"

"No, I don't want to. Were almost to the door anyway."

I sighed knowing that if his was anything like Chrisma he wouldn't listen. We got inside and he placed me on they're couch. I looked around, it was a dump.

"Sorry, sometimes Matt gets in a run around and chew mood. And when that happens he always goes wolf on us." He sighed and sat down on the edge of the couch as Matt walked into the room carrying a plate of grilled cheese sandwiches and a glass of milk.

"Matt!" A girl ran in after him. "You forgot your Jello... Who's this." The beautiful girl looked very angry and hunched over into a very hostile and wild looking way.

"Whoa! Sofia, This is Myah Lain, Chrisma told us to go grab her while she was at the party, shes bringing Rosa home and then coming right here to figure out what happened, and probably explain a thing or two."

She looked less defensive but still unhappy.

"She's not gunna try to steal matt, is she?"

"No, she has a boyfriend dork. Remember? Chrisma said her best friend had a vampire boyfriend? That's why we've been sent to fallow her. You're so stupid, Matt your mates a dumb bitch."

Matt popped up of the chair and stood in front of Sofia and growled. "She's not a bitch! Don't compare her to a common dog! She a wolf, just like us now!"

"SHUT UP!!" Chrisma entered the room looking livid and completely insane. "Myah doesn't understand, and neither do I. What happened tonight Myah?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, first one in a long time, hope you guys like it. Please check out my other stories. :D pwitty pwease? ^.^

comment and subscribe!~

Katt Katastrophie~ xo