Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Motorbike, travels.

"Myah, who exactly is Seth?" Erik asked looking curious and slightly envious.

I sighed and dropped my eyes from his face. "Seth was my boyfriend, we dated for four years. We were going to announce our engagement to our parent on the night of our graduation."

"So you loved him?"

"I still do. When I found out that Seth was still alive, it was the best night of my life. But hes changed so much, I love him, but hes not Seth anymore. But it doesn't matter anyway, he left me."

"And he's an idiot for doing so, want to go for coffee? I know this place with amazing cheese cake."

"I'm sorry Erik, but now isn't the time to be hitting on me okay?"

"I'm not asking you out, I'm asking you to go get coffee with me, since you are not going to school. As a friend."

"Oh... Your treat?"

Erik laughed nodding as he stood up. then holding his hand out to help me up. I smiled softly and took his hand and we ran to his house. When we got back to Erik's house, Erik walked into his garage and walked out towing a black Kawasaki ninja and two black helmets. I've always wanted this bike, not his, but a Kawasaki ninja. He through the smaller helmet at me and put the larger on his head.

"Come on then!" He said enthusiastically, hopping onto his bike. I threw the helmet on my head and hopped on the back and threw my arms around him as we drove into the city.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part one!
Comment and subscribe please!
KatieFilth.~xox