Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Friends arn't helpful

"Myah, are you sure you're fine? That has to be a lot to deal with in twelve days. I mean, Seth getting attacked, dieing, His grave being destroyed, all the disappearances!" Rosa, my best friends since kinder garden, whined at me. She was about "5'4" with amazingly straight black-brown hair. She was not one for makeup so she only wore a light pink lip-gloss with a small amount of eyeliner. I looked her up and down, she was wearing a green t-shirt and plain blue jeans, her shoes were cute little red-with white-polka-dot flats."It MUST be absolute MURDER!" Complained Crisma, my friend who loves to write fantasy stories. For the past week her hair had been red. Not an orange-red. A bright red. And her eyes were a weird yellow gold color, she was gorgeous! She was wearing a white tank top with black Capri's, her shoes were high heels, also black that were more platform then heel. She was about "6'0" she moved here about a month or two ago."Rosa, Crisma, I'm fine, really. He told me to wait for him, and that's just what I'm going to do."

Man, they were really starting to get on my nerves about this."He's not COMING back Myah, He's D.E.A.D remember?" urged Rosa."You have little faith in people, Rose." I pouted at her, then laughed. "He promised, he's never broken a promise." "YOUVE GONE COMPLETELY NUTS I SWEAR!!!!" Crisma yelled, with her face going red. Making Rosa and me snicker at the contrast between her hair and her face. Just after we quieted down the bell rang. Time for math. Fun, at least I finished my booklet yesterday so I don't have to do anything. I walked quickly to class after saying my goodbyes. I throw my bag onto the table and sit down just as Mrs. Dell walked into the room with a very serious face on. "Class, I have some terrible news to share with you today. Along with a select few, your classmate, Justin Macneil, has disappeared. He also, has not been found." I raised my hand, I needed to go think, this was getting ridiculous. When Mrs. Dell finally answered my hand and let me go, I almost ran out of the classroom. I went for a walk before I went to the bathroom, and as I passed Seth's classroom, his friends looked up at me and gave me a sad smile. I poorly returned it.

When I arrived to the bathroom I looked in the mirror, I wasn't the prettiest, person in the school. Crisma was way better looking. I had my blond hair down, it fell just passed my chest. I was wearing my favourite black and silver tank top and a short black skirt, silver-gray leggings and black, white, and silver stiletto boots. JUST as I was about to leave, Crisma walks in biting her arm, I saw a bit of blood leaking down here arm..."Crisma are you okay? Omigod your bleeding! I'll go get the nurse." I started to run.

"No, no please, don't worry about it, just go to class it will stop soon."

"Are you sure...."

"I am, don't worry about it, 'kay?"

And with that I headed back to my classroom, a bit confused and a bit worried. Then Rosa passed me a note.

Rosa: WTF is going on! Your BF's Attacked and killed now five people are missing.

Myah: I don't know Rosa, but I'm going back to the graveyard tonight., since Seth's body disappeared I keep thinking I see him at night, in my bedroom and on the street.

Rosa: You are not going anywhere alone!

Myah: You offering to come?

Rosa: ...FACK NO!

I knew I couldn't go tonight, but I didn't know I wouldn't be able to go for THREE months.. my parents seemed to take turns staying up at night and keeping an eye on me. Since when did everyone care if I left the house at night alone? First Rosa NOW my parents! I had to get out fast as possible! As soon as all the melted snow was gone I got my chance. It seemed my parents trusted me enough to sleep at the same time and not keep an eye on me...Big mistake on their part! What a laugh that gave me. I put on my black dress, black flats and touched the silver necklace around my neck, I'd never taken it off. Not once.

That night at three I left my house and headed for the graveyard. I didn't know what I expected to find, or even why I was going. I knew that with all the disappearances it wasn't safe to be outside at night alone, but I had to search. I knew I'd be in really big trouble if I was caught, but I was willing to risk it all for him .....even if he was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would love some comments to know how I'm doing . :)