Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Mother to Daughter

The next day me and Erik walked to my house, It was time to see what my mother could tell me about what I am and who my father is. I smoked as we walked, Erik and I talked about trivial things like what classes I was taking and what I wanted to do when I got out of school. When we finally walked up the steps to my house I let out a long sigh and looked at Erik, as if asking if this was truly necessary. We walked up the back steps and slide silently into the kitchen, but when I turned around it was all for nothing. My mother sat on the Island counter and watched me and Erik, as she calmly sipped her morning tea. The one she always made for me lay beside her.

"Myah Lain, Where have you been?" My mother asked calmly, it was the only way I knew she was pissed.

"I was out with some interesting people. Erik, being part of Chrisma's werewolf pack was ordered to come with me. And I was told to have a conversation about my father with you, from the insane vampire that wants me to be his girlfriend and killed my boyfriend, do now dumped me trying to get Issac away! No is there something I deserve to know?" I glared at my mother, knowing her well enough to see she was struggling internally.

"Well, I was in a car crash when I was very young, making me unable to have children. So, when your father appeared in my apartment at three o'clock, offering me a gift of child I couldn't refuse. And I don't regret it, I love you so much Myah. But you need to keep away from the vampire. He can drain you all he likes. and to make you regenerate all he has to do is throw you into a fire. If you stepped into fire now your powers would mature much faster. Your father warned me not to put you in fire until he came to you on your nine-tenth birthday. He will teach you then. You're father is an Incubus."

Wow, wait. My 19th birthdays in less then a week. The realization must have shown on my face because my mom started nodding.

"So let me get this straight. I'm a Succubus, who's father will be coming in less then a week."

"Yes, I guess so. I will keep him away from you." Erik whispered a promise.

"Maybe I belong with him, I mean I am a demon. And he's the evilest bastard since Hitler!" I through my arms above my head and smacked my hand off the counter.

Erik looked at me sharply grabbing me by the shoulders in a way that kind of hurt. "You choose if your good or evil. Werewolves are usually evil by nature. But most of us want to be good, friendly to the human race. Even bread among them! So don't give up."

"So this guy already feel for the demon within my baby girl, just the same way Seth did." She smiled, taking this as a sign that I was back to normal once and for all. "Watch my baby, wolf, with your life. And keep her away from that vampire." With that she walked to find the phone, which now rang in another room. I grabbed a small tub of ice cream out of the fridge and two plastic spoons we used for camping. Overhearing my mother calling the school and telling them I wouldn't be in for the rest of the year and agreeing I'd be there for exams, me and Erik left, going back to grab the things I needed to live with the wolves in the late afternoon. One week till my birthday, time to meet my father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment and subscribe please? :D
Sorry this one is so short.
~KatieFilth. xox