Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

it's a long way home

I awoke on the ground, with a chill in my bones, completely baffled by the event that had just unfolded, the man I had loved for years thought that I was an abomination, something to be destroyed. And I honestly didn't know how to handle the information. I walked over to Seth's grave, Seth might not truly be gone, but the man that I love really seems to have passed on that night, the night that seemed so long ago. I bent down and ran my hands across the lettering and slowly a few tears fell down my face.
"Okay Myah, snap out of it, time to move on!" I tried to talk myself out of it, but couldn't seem to do it. I started to walk towards the packs house. But didn't get very far, only a few houses down from the graveyard, when Erik ran at me from the shadows of a house, in full wolf.

As soon as he got close he began to growl and stopped a foot away and continued to growl and glare at me with his big blue eyes. Erik was worried about me, that much was clear but was he truly mad at me?
"Erik.. I'm sorry I ran off like that but I really wanted to try and fly! I mean, I can fly! How cool is that?!" I tried to play everything off, pretend that I never went to the grave, and never ran into Seth... or Issac. But Erik didn't seem pleased. His growl began to grow more intense and he shook his head violently.
Then he yelped and shifted back to his human form. As soon as he looked like himself again I could see the anger in his eyes which momentary distracted me from the fact that he was completely fricking nude! As soon as I realized I brought my hands quickly to my face and covered my eyes, only to have Erik grab them and rip them away from my face and held my wrist down by my sides. And he continued to growl.
"What Erik!?" I screamed at him while trying to keep my eyes on his.
"You can't just run off like that! It's to dangerous, and you made that perfectly clear. I can smell the dead fucker on your cloths, he was touching you! You have to stay away from him!" Erik yelled, his eyes were the only things that had stayed wolf-like, and they were starring straight into my soul..
"I'm sorry, I just need to have some time to think, but then Seth found me and attacked me, if it wasn't for Isaac, I might have died! He saved me from Seth then disowned him, and exiled him. Then I left and ran into you. I'm fine really, nothing happened." I sighed and looked down as I spoke, only looking back up at him after I'd finished, only to see that his expression has changed.
It looked as though he was hurting, “I just don’t want you to get hurt Myah, your much to beautiful of a girl. I don’t want anything bad to ever happen to you. Please don’t take off without me, I can’t protect you when you fly away.. I’m bound to the earth unlike you.” He said this with a growl, and sincerity in every word.
I looked Erik in the eyes, seeing his pain, pain caused by my foolish actions and sighed before telling him the truth about what happened. “When I got there the came from the shadows and Seth saw my new form, and he hated it, called me an abomination, and tried to kill me.. But my fire surrounded him and hurt him. Then Isaac disowned him, exiled him.. So Seth wont be an issue anymore.” My voice cracked when I said the word abomination and Erik’s rage increased with my story.
“An abomination!? Not a chance, Myah, your gorgeous regardless of if your human anymore. I wont let those dead fucks touch you Myah I swear.. Our pack will protect you until our last breath, your safe with us. Let's go home, you need rest.”
At that moment he took my hand and began walking me towards the house. “You'll have a shower when we get there and then ill get you something to eat and send you to bed.. You need to rest.. Your body isn’t used to transforming yet.” I nodded my head in agreement and we walked back to the house hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the waite, and sorry for the lenght lifes been hectic and ill be moving across the country in a week! Sorry everybody!
Much love,
KatieFilth