Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Cemetery

I stood at the edge of the grounds to the graveyard. My blond hair blew back behind me as well as my black dress. I hesitated, listening, trying to hear or see anyone in the field. It was really dark tonight, the only light came from the streetlights and windows of houses. The clouds covered the moon, it was full tonight. It was really quiet, almost too quiet. The only sounds came from my steps and the morning birds who sang.

I knew nothing would be here. But I still came, like I promised.

With wilted red rose in hand, I began my tretch through the yard. Heading for the grave I knew so well. My flats might not have been the best shoe choice, but like my silver necklace, and dress (that went just above my knees), he bought them for me, so I wore them whenever I visited his grave..."See... just like I promised. I even brought you one of the flowers you bought me. I've come everyday I could, but..." I started to cry. "I don't know what you want me to do!" I fell to the ground with my head in my hands, then looked up at the grave before me. I placed the flower on the ground, In front of the empty grave that belonged to the love of my life, as I did, I sang our song, the song that was now mine alone to sing.

"Baby you're all that I want.
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven.
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven.
Now, nothing could change what you mean to me.
There's a lot that I could say
But just hold me now,
Cause our love will light the way. "

Then I couldn't stop myself, I started to cry so hard it hurt. It became harder and harder to breathe and to control myself, I couldn't stop this flow of emotion. After to much time had passed I flung myself onto the empty grave and began to scream into the earth below. "I'VE BEEN WAITING AND VISITING JUST LIKE YOU SAID!! BUT YOU LIED!!! YOU AREN'T COMING BACK FOR ME!!! YOU LIED, THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO ME WAS A LIE!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!!"

Then I heard his voice...It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard. Like the melody to my heart, giving whoever played it the control to my heart. My heart skipped a beat, this can't be real. But I wish it was! I truly do."Myah... thank you. I'm so sorry I left you. I didn't want too...I'd have fought back if I could. I love you with all my heart and soul, I'd never leave if I had the choice!" His deep voice sounded.

"Then why did you!? So do you even know that I promised you? Do you know I sang to you? How many times I sang to you? Our song... I sing it every time I come. Yet, you've never honoured your promise, I'm still waiting, it's so bad I'm hearing your voice now...." There was no answer. It had gotten really quiet, too quiet. I didn't like this, not at all! I wanted to run! To scream! But all I did was cry! And then....I looked up..I never expected to look into someones eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo ! next ones out, thanks to gambitess95 for being the first to comment ! :D