Status: At least once a week.

Under the Moon

Meeting the new world..

We walked right into the house when we got there, a house I walked by every time I went to school. The house was beautifully furnished. It was oddly colored though, completely black and white. Everything was modern and spotless.

"Welcome, Myah! This is my home, you're welcome here any time. But remember be careful not to let in daylight.... ha ha! I'm joking, it doesn't work like that. Only thing you need to worry about is the type of people who reside here!" he smiled a very dangerous smile...

I was slightly stunned, "I'll watch myself, but you seem to know who I am, so what's your name?"

"My name is Issac Trenhom, or I was back in 1906, today... I'm just Issac."

"Nice to meet you, why is Seth living here though. Why doesn't he stay with his parents, they would be so happy to know he's alive."

Seth stepped in, at this point sorrow filled his eyes. "I can't control my blood lust yet Myah, The only reason I could see you is because Issac said that I could because none of the others are here..."

The look of confusion must have been evident on my face because Issac laughed before explaining.

"Seth is stronger then my other children, he has more self control. The others aren't as lucky as him. Kailie jumps on ever person she sees, and Derek just ... spazzes, when people are around.

He stopped and seemed to be thinking.

"I know that you are in love with Seth but remeber, he is now a child of night. Don't ... excite him, it will set off his blood lust."
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY! I'll right another chapter right away.. D:
xox Katt katastrophie.