Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

Like a giant shield protecting me

Dear Ethan,

Sammie keeps calling. My phone is practically always singing, a song which used to be my favorite until recently. You don't want me to answer, so its lying on the coffee table of your living room while I watch it nervously. I think you're trying to ignore both me and the phone, because your scowl hasn't left the football yet.

Im dreading what's going to happen next. I wish Sammie would sop calling, and I wish you would smile at me again and tell me it will be alright. "It will be fine because you love me," you'd whisper. "If you listen to me we'll be fine."

It's late now, and you've fallen asleep wit the harsh light of the TV still shining. You warned me not to leave without your permission, so I squirm in my seat, desperately trying to just hold on. You'll wake up soon, of your own accord and I won't have to agitate you. Hopefully.

Love, Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
Two comments in one night. Kiddo, I feel like a big-shot. Stop laughing. I know I'm sad. But on the bright side, you get a surprise update because of it.

I'd like to present to you some fics. They're fan-fic slash.
Maybe You're The Missing Link::
Rated R AU
This is the first one, a oneshot.
Panic At The Disco/Fall Out Boy
Jon/Patrick.

Maybe I'm Just Human::
NC-17 AU
The sequel to Maybe You're The Missing Link,
Panic At The Disco.
Brendon/Ryan/Spencer.

I love these. ;]