Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

My cheek is bruising, blue, black and purple

Dear Ethan,

The bruises take up most of my face, and the foundation I stole from my Mum made no difference as I smeared it across my jawline. The newer bruise are still dark purple, but the ones from earlier yesterday are faded enough to cover over.

I left the house quickly, before Mum woke and after Dad had left. Walking quickly, with my hat pulled low and my face pointed downwards, I practically ran to school. It wasn't until I reached the gates that I realized that there were people in the school, and they would see my face.

But I knew this was my punishment for the bruises on my face. You knew what you were doing when you punched me, you knew the looks at school would teach me the lesson better than you white hot rage ever could.

"Hurry up, Logan!" my first year Maths teacher recognized me, and called me over. The last bell had rung and I was panicking frantically. He began to walk towards me, and I made a rash decision. I ran into school and launched myself through the door of my registration classroom.

I looked up, and Sam caught my eye. The sudden silence in the classroom was almost too much to bear, and I had to remind myself why I was doing this. I deserved this.

Love Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? It seems that my new co-write is getting lots more attention than this, which I think is a shame. Come on, what do you guys think? Ethan or Logan? Which one is better?

I'll love anyone who comments!