Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

I think our secret may be out

Dear Ethan,

Sam kept staring at me throughout the day, I think she's still mad at me. She thinks the visible bruises from her bag hitting my face are the only ones, but she knows nothing and I'd like it to stay that way. If the make-up came off, I'd probably run home, but you might be angry. Maybe I'd hide in the bathrooms. Sam can't get me there.

I spent most of the day ignoring other people, and ended up with a detention on Monday from a irritating German teacher. Her voice sounds like scratches on her old blackboard, how could I have managed to block it out for an hour?

P.E. was hopeless. We were playing dodge ball, but I completely failed at the whole dodging element of the game. Large sporty boys launched the dirty pink balls at me with taunting roars. One ball hit me along the bruise, and all the make-up smeared off onto the ball.

The lout was too busy turning to smack another kid in the face to notice me, but his mate did and pretty soon the whole hall was silent. Whispers spread like wildfire, and I ran off.

It was last period on Friday anyway. I have a whole weekend to work out a cover story.

Love, Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :cute:: Ethan or Logan? Where do you guys think this is going? Guess!

I have a surprise for you guys! Besides the fact that this story is barely begun (maybe halfway through?), I already know that there is going to be a sequel!! My first sequel ever, and I like the way it sounds in my head. Good news, eh?