Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

Long days turn into longer nights

Dear Ethan,

The bruises faded to a yellow, some even turning a nasty green colour. No matter how much I covered them with make-up, it didn't stop the stares. Kyle keeps coming over to pester me about domestic abuse - but everyone knows I'm gay now and there are whispers of how I deserve it.

I suppose I do deserve it - you are only trying to keep me safe. If I am so weak as to let others hurt me, you have to bruise me to teach me to toughen up. But it doesn't help much. Sam shoulder barged me in the hall today and I went flying against the corner of a locker. My back feels like it's on fire every time I move.

My only saving grace is that you've been happier over the last few weeks. Your friends come over most nights now for beer and gambling. You play card games and bet huge amounts of money I'm scared we don't have.

I spent most of the evening in the kitchen next door as you won't allow me to mingle with the "scum". The laughter was loud and distracting as I tried to complete the complicated Maths homework I was set.

I was creeping through to the bedroom when your friends left. You wandered through the flat looking for me, and you discovered me at the bedroom door with a glint in your eye I had never seen before.

Love, Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time, no update. I was away for a week with the family. Don't ask. I'm back now, so expect more updates! It's been 16 days since I updated. I thought it was only a week or so, but it's over two.

I'm so sorry guys! D: Comments make more inspiration? ::cute: