Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

Your new game had my head spinning

Dear Ethan,

You advanced on me, slightly curled, like a cat ready to pounce. You had the sam aura of invincibility a cat has - you were in complete control of the situation. I panicked and back against the closed bedroom door. "Ethan?"

Oh lord, how could i have been so stupid as to think that begging would have changed anything? I was so terrified of your predatory smirk and hands ripping, tearing my jeans to shreds that I screamed my throat raw. As if that could, would have, stopped you.

You flung me onto the rough carpet of your bedroom - after tonight it would no longer be ours, only yours. With your teeth you tore at my belt, but relented to use your hands and break the leather off of me. You tore the little pieces of denim that held the belt on right off, one flew over your shoulder and landed on your back. It was dislodged by your movement, as you discarded ripping for hauling my jeans off.

My skin was rubbed raw, I was wearing skin tight jeans that clung in all places and not just the right ones. You caught my scrabbling hands under your stomach as you laid over me and enclosed my face between your giant bear paws. "Shh," you whispered, trying to soothe me. "Be quiet baby, you'll enjoy it, I swear you will."

You worked swiftly on my boxers with one hand, holding my wrists above my head in the other. I was exposed, screaming and kicking under your thick thighs as you leered over me. "Come on honey, it'll be fine. Your first time's going to be perfect."

I guess I was too busy trying to free myself to notice you free yourself. You smeared lube over your dick, and allowed it to drip off onto the floor as you lifted my hip high and arranged yourself. You paused for a second, then dropped my hips down onto the floor without warning. In that split second I huddled myself against the leg of the bed, and stared up at you with bug eyes, imploring you to let me go to sleep with no trouble.

"Gotta keep you still, stop you hurting yourself. You won't stay still alone." You mumbled to yourself, reaching for the discarded belt. I tried to kick my way out of it but you sat on my legs again, and tied the belt like a rope around my wrists and the leg of the bed. I was trapped, unable to move. Wearing only a plaid patterned red shirt, torn open from my terror, I let hot tears run down my face.

You gripped my hips with brute strength, lifting them so your almost dry dick could reach my ass. It looked like you were having a hard time balancing, and I hoped you'd fall over and break your cock so I could escape. No suck luck, you maneuvered yourself into the correct position and shoved your way inside me.

It was like a thousand hot pokers entered me, I was burning from the inside out. You didn't move once you were all the way in, but I still felt raw and open. So open. "See baby, it's not so bad, Why were you so scared?" I shouted back at you, but it was just words. Words that didn't make sense and strung themselves into one long howl.

Then you were thrusting, groaning and moaning to a rhythm of your own. With each thrust came new pain, new screams until my voice died and you pulled out. You lay beside me, smiling up at the ceiling and said, "Wasn't that good? Very good, my little honey bee..." and I lost your face as you began to muzzle into my shoulder.

I was almost calm, and you were asleep when the loud knocking at the door came."Hello? Police!"

Love, Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
How many of you hate Ethan right now? This is what I've been building up to the whole time (how many of you saw it coming?). It sets the whole foundation of the rest of this story and it's sequel. I don't actually hate Ethan, FYI.xxx

New story layouts that I made didn't have stories. So I turned them into profile layouts here. Check them out?