Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

when I opened my mouth to speak

Dear Ethan,

Your face had a look of pure anger as I watched you stalk you way towards me. I shrank back until my back hit the wall and flinched as you shouted. "Shut up, you stupid idiot!" You screamed. "Why do you always ruin everything?"

I swallowed and held my breath, but every second felt like a minute and a minute ticked away as slowly as an hour until I was shaking against the wall. You hadn't raised your fist yet, but I knew it was coming. My fault, I know. I shouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have ruined our happiness.

The teddy bear was hurled across the room. You approached me with an evil glare and a sneer on your lips, but I did my best to stand up and take my punishment like a man. You would be proud of me then, I knew it.

I never got my chance though, because the doorbell rang and you were distracted by the neighbour from downstairs who waves at me every morning. "I'm sorry, we'll try and keep it down." You said to him placatingly, "We're just going through a rough patch."

The man left and so did you. I curled up with Honeybear and sobbed into his fur. But he couldn't make everything better like you can.

Love, Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
it has been a while, hasn't it? I'm sorry, but I will try and finish this. I feel like the enthusiasm you all had for this is gone though, so mine is fading too....