Status: New Layout: isn't it cute? :D

Never Sent, Always Thought

We discovered new lives together

Dear Ethan,

You turned up at my school on the following Monday morning. It was amazing, you snuck up behind me and wrapped your arms around me like a warm blanket, nuzzling yor face in my hair. I'll admit, that the glares from a select few were putting me off, but your brilliant grey-blue eyes were so happy that I ignored the feeling in the pit of my stomach.

My friends wandered over after scattering at your arrival. Sammie was hilarious, leaping around and pulling stupid faces to grab your attention, especially with Dylan trying his best to ignore her. You could of been nicer to Jack, but he's not the politest himself.

Ignoring him completely wasn't nice though.

It kind of sparked our first fight.

Love, Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
]Warning: My self confidence as a writer was knocked pretty hard today, when I discovered my friend's mum read my stuff. Apparenly it made her cry, but I'm still freaking out. It's just... Awkward? There are somethings the people around me are just not allowed to know.

-

Come on guys! I've been trying to keep regular updayes going for while now, and I think I've been pretty successful. All I ask in return is a couple of comments, please?

I'm not gong to withhold updates, or threaten anything. I'd jut like some feedback in return for my efforts. [Reccomendations/whoring work too].

Peace, love + happiness, Gemma xx