Status: Newly started.

Not Impressed

001

"Thanks so much! I'll be there in twenty," I told my agent, Jared, over the phone. "Love you, darling!" I hit the "end" button and glanced in the mirror, checking my makeup and hair. There was an important meeting at the offices of a major producer and director, and I had to look my best. Jared had taught me to always be prepared for an impromptu screen test or audition. You never know, he had said. Always look your best; don't take unnecessary risks.

I left my posh penthouse apartment and waited at the curb as the valet called me a cab. This was the chance I had been waiting for for ages. My career was fading and this movie role - regardless of what it may have been - was a surefire way to get myself back into the limelight.

Chelsea Sommers was gonna make a comeback, baby.

The cab pulled up and I pressed a few dollars into the valet's hand before I climbed in. I told the cabbie the address of the studio and pulled out my phone again as he started to drive away. I pulled up Twitter and made a quick update:

off to meet with @jaredmmagic and a producer. wish me luck!

Ha.

Like I needed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just an introduction to the Chelsea character. Scotty and the gang won't show up for a few chapters yet, but I figured you'd still be interested?
Anyways, leave me some comments and tell me what you think. Be honest - because truly, I don't really like Chels. She doesn't come off as a nice person.
Comments are loved, as well as whoring this story around. :D