Status: Newly started.

Not Impressed

003

Aspen was chilly yet beautiful. Thanks to a nifty service from the airline, my bags were already at my hotel. I had dressed for the meeting in the airport bathroom – a nicely fitted, kind-of tight black dress that ended just above the knee, a nice black blazer, a red silk scarf tied around my neck to add color, and my black stilettos. I was dressed to kill – my coach, whoever that was, would be blown away.

The hotel the meeting was at was grand. In the lobby, there was a fountain and a large picture window facing the mountains. I was in awe at the natural splendor until my phone buzzed in my hand. I looked at it – it was an alarm I had set to remind me of the meeting.

I went up to a receptionist, requesting directions to the conference room. She pulled out a hotel map and told me where to go. Her directions were easy to follow and I soon found myself facing two large, shiny, and intimidating teak doors. They were polished so well that I could see myself in them. I primped for a moment, admired my reflection, and took a deep breath.

Here goes nothin’, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been an updating fail, and this chapter's so short. I might get another one out tonight, but I dunno.
Just some general writing updates: I've got a KP one shot and a Frends story in the mix right now. Keep your eyes open for those.
Thanks for reading, please leave a comment with your thoughts? :)