Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 11: Dancing and Decisions

"Kristy!" I screamed, jumping into the car and hugging her.. She hugged me back, before taking the steering wheel and pulling out.

"So Darcy, how's school?" She asked, as I slipped off my flip flops and started with my thigh-high socks.

"I haven't started classes yet."

"Ok. Well have you made any friends?" She asked. I dug in the bag for my mary jane heels.

"Yes. Did you wanna tell me it's an all boys school?"

"What?!?!"

"I know! I didn't know at all until I got there!"

"Well are they cute? Are you rooming with them?!"

"Yes. And yes. Three guys in my dorm. Taylor, Rayden and Griffin. Taylor's like a five year old. I swear we can't give that boy sugar. And Griffin's really sweet, but he's kinda protective. And Rayden? He's umm . . ."

"He's what?"

"I don't know." I had buckled my shoes, and was laying across the seat now, with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Griffin doesn't sound that bad. I mean,, it's good for you. Your dad was never protective. You need someone like that in your life."

"I don't know Kristy, I mean who do you have." She stopped at a red light, and turned her head to give me a sad look.

"That's not that same thing. I had a son now, Darcy. I can't go run off doing drugs and getting drunk."

"I was a good kid when I lived with dad." I mumbled, looking out the windows.

"I know you were, Darcy. It's just. . . you had your rough days. I think this is best, you know? You need to see people more. Something to show you to have more fun. You've taken too much of an authority figure."

"Yeah well I had a father then. I couldn't go run off to date guys or go to parties." I said, mocking her from later. She smiled, and reached across the car to playfully punch my arm.

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, tell me more about Rayden!"

~~~

Backstage time was spent describing Rayden and how mysterious he seemed, including the incident of last night. When I finished with him, she had me go into full detail with the other boys, including Aaron and Jesse (even though I barely knew them).

"I still like Rayden best."

"Rayden's cranky." I said, feeling defensive.

"Yeah, but he sounds sweet and mysterious! You know like cold on the outside and loving on the inside?" She touched up her bright red lips, adjusting the boots of her bunny costume.

"Yeah but this isn't a teenage novel, Kristy. What if people don't have layers?"

"You have layers, Darcy. I mean look at you. Outside, your a teenage stripper. You went through your bad stage, and made some wrong choices. And now, your in a very expensive boarding school, on your way to a fabulous career. You have choices, Darcy." Kristy was right- as much as I hate admitting it. Wrinkling my nose, I touched up my mascara and headed for the stage door, waiting for my entrance.

Blah blah blah blah " . .. Bambi." Robby's voice made me smile, and I felt at home. I made my way out, walking seductively, till I got to the pole. I danced around it, and winked at one guy in the audience. He held out a twenty, and i slid onto my knees, then my back, arching till I was almost upside down, and he could see my cleavage. He handed me the bill, and guys wolf whistled.

Instantly, I thought of the guys wolf whistling at school. Some of the guys here could be from that school, I thought, as I made my way back to the pole. I slid off the skirt, leaving the lace panties. Guys cheered.

I made my decision then that none of those guys would ever figure out about this.

~~~
I made my way inside that night, carefully closing the door behind me. The lights were off, so I walked into my bedroom in my heels, with my long coat open.

The light was off in my room, so I went in there without tightly closing my coat. I was tired, and I didn't think I would have trouble sleeping tonight. I sat on my bed, and began to slide of my shoes and then my socks. When I was done with that, I took off my coat, and went through my drawers for PJ's before I took off my skirt and top.

"Darcy." I heard a groggy Rayden voice say from above me.

Had I just been caught?!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
=O

Ok, so I really want opinions. Cause I wanna know what you guys think. I need like, eight more subscribers to reach my goal.

So:
Comment about which guy you like
Comment about Rayden possibly discovering Darcy
Comment with suggestions
Comment if you thought this was a good chapter
Comment with . . . Anything else.

And please subscribe!!!