Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 13: Date Night

So we watched scary movies. Three of them. And I only screamed once.

But at five, I realized I needed to get ready.

"Ok, so we have two more movies, we could watch The Orphan, or The Mist. . ."

"Do you guy's seriously want to watch Another movie?!" Rayden asked, rolling his eyes.

"Actually, I have to get ready . . ." I cut in. The heads in the room snapped towards me.

"Work?" I stood up, making my way towards my room and shuffling through some outfits.

"Actually, I have a date."

"A Date?" Griffin asked.

"With who?"

"Jesse." I said, taking out two dresses and laying them down, before putting one away.

"Jesse Renolds?" I didn't know his last name, but I nodded anyway.

"That guy's a jerk." By now, two of the guys were sitting on my bed, one against the door frame and one on the floor. I chose a pair of sandals, and went to my jewelry.

"Yeah well, I already said I'd go out with him."
"When?"
"This morning."
"When you were jogging?" God I hate these no pause questions! I nodded.
"Yes, now can you leave so I can get dressed?" They exited, and I closed the door behind them.

I had chosen a cute, white summer dress with blue flowers. I wore it with silver earrings, a key necklace and sandals that had two blue beads on the front. I let my hair be loose and curly, and did natural makeup.

When I left the room, Jesse was by the door, and all the boys were standing-awkwardly-without talking. Jesse lit up when he saw me.

"Hey Darcy! You look. . ." All the guys were looking at me, and I could feel myself blushing.

"Thanks." I said, not letting him choose a word.

"She'll be home by 11." Jesse said, and no one else said anything, so we awkwardly walked out.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked, as he opened the car door for me. He didn't answer till we started pulling out.

"It's a surprise." He said. The smile on his face was contagious.

"I don't like surprises." I said, lightly complaining.

"Well, you'll have to suck it up till we get there." Jesse teased.

Where ever we were going, the drive wasn't too far. It was slightly more then my run had been this morning. I was glad I didn't have to wait.

"Close your eyes." Jesse told me when we parked. I did, and he led me out, guiding me. We walked for about a minute, before he told me to open my eyes.

"Wow." I said. He had taken me to a beautiful beach, almost deserted. The sun was close to setting, and it shined reds, pinks, blues and purples into the sky. "It's beautiful."

"So are you. Now come, we can sit over here." We walked for a little while, and talked about school. Finally we sat down.

"It's setting." He said, looking into the sky.

"Hmm?"

"The sun." Oh. I'm stupid.

"I come here a lot. I like to watch it set." He was looking at me now, especially at my lips. We both turned back to the sky. And he grinned, childishly.

"10. . . 9 . . . 8. . . 7"

"You still count down sunsets?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Habit, I guess. My mom and I used to. What about you?"

"No, my mom and I never went to sunsets together." I avoided the fact that my mom took off once I wasn't physically connected to her, and I had never said a word to the woman in my life.

"8. . .7 . . " He continued

"Hey, no fair! You were already on seven before!"

"5 . . .4 . . .3. . .2 . ."

He leaned in, until our noses were touching. Did I want to kiss him? Kristy's words from the other night popped into my head.

You need to see people more. Something to show you to have more fun. You've taken too much of an authority figure.

The sun had set. He leaned in, killing the space between our lips. It only lasted for a second.

"One. . ." He said, and leaned back in for more.

Before I knew it, we were laying on the beach. He rolled on top of me, putting his knee's on either side of me. His lips were urgent and desperate, and mine matched.

Something to show you to have more fun.

Or someone.

So I let him hitch my legs around his waist, slowly sliding up until my dress was hitched above my waist. His hands were fingering my panties.

"Stop." I said, in between kisses.

His hands slid down, but then slid back up again, touching me.

"Stop!" I stopped kissing him, looking him in the eye so he knew I meant it.

"Oh come on, Bambi, lighten up."

"What did you just call me?" My breath came out in quiet gasps.

"I went to your show last night. I've seen what you can do." His hands were at my shoulders now, and he rolled them down, moving my dress out of the way so my bra was visible. "Why don't you put on a show?" He whispered in a husky voice.

My eyes filled up with tears, but I held back. I sat up, causing him to fall back. With a swift movement, I slapped him. When he recovered, he looked pissed.

"Bitch!" He yelled, and with an even faster hand, he slapped me back.

And it stung like a bitch.

Tears spilling over, I stood up and ran.

"Your gonna regret this!" He was yelling to my retreating figure. "I'm gonna tell everyone about you, Bambi!"

It had started to rain, and I ran back, to the school, crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apparently there a w after the A and before the K in the word awkwardly. Did not know that.

Darcy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1442088

Ok so, legit. Now I need to know what you think. =] Comment on:
-the extreme amount of action that happend in this chapter
-Should Darcy tell the guys what happend?
-Who should beat the living crap out of this asswhole?
-Umm . . . I kinda have to go now so anything else =]

<3