Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 14: I cry too much these days

By the time I reached the campus, It was pouring. I was pretty sure I looked like crap, with wet hair, red eyes, running makeup and a soaked outfit.

I had been hoping that I would come home to an empty house. The guys would be out (Dinner, movie, hell they could go to a strip club for all I care) and I would have the house to myself. I could shower, change, and make myself presentable, then play off the whole thing and say we just didn't connect.

But It wasn't working like that. I opened the door very quietly, and carefully took a step inside. Taylor, Griffin and Aaron were sitting on the couch, playing video games. They must have heard me come in.

"Hey, how was your date?" Taylor asked, turning his head away from the screen. When he saw me, his jaw dropped and his eyes bugled. "Darcy, what happened?!" Aaron and Griffin turned their heads too, and dropped their controllers when they saw me. Damn, I must have looked worse then I thought. They were all crowded around me in a second.

"Darcy, what happened? Did he hurt you?" Griffin asked. He put one hand on my shoulder, but I walked out of it, attempting to go to my room.

"Nothing happened. I'm fine."

"Darcy this is serious. Tell us what he did." I made my way to my door, but the guys were following behind me.

"Darcy!" I opened my door, satisfied with finding a place where they could stop asking me questions.

But when I saw what was in front of me, I froze.

There, on my bed (would it be too much to ask that you go onto the top bunk?) was Rayden. Playing tonsil hockey with some whore.

In the same exact position that Jesse and I had been in.

He didn't hear me come in, and neither did she. For a second I watched, frozen, as he hitched her legs around his waist.

I felt tears coming into my eyes. I left the room, slamming the door behind me.

I shouldn't care that much, I thought. If Rayden wants to be with some whore, let him.

But I still cared.

In the main room, the guys were waiting for me. Griffin was leaning on the counter, head in hands, Taylor was pacing and Aaron stared sadly into space.

"God damn it Darcy!" Griffin shouted suddenly, slamming his fist on the table. I flinched. "Just tell me what the fucking bastard did to you!" I couldn't help it. Tears spilled over my cheeks, and I watched Griffin's face soften. He walked over and carried me onto the couch, where he sat me in his lap. Taylor and Aaron were on his sides.

"I'm sorry Darcy." He said, brushing my hair back as I cried. His voice was soft, and his face apologetic. "It's all better now. Jesse isn't not here. Please tell us what happened?" I thought about telling him. But what was I supposed to say? 'I led him on too much because I realized I've been living my teenage years all wrong.'? I sounded like a whore. Hell, I'm a stripper. Maybe I am one.

"I need to go take a shower." I mumbled, and hurried to the bathroom.

Rayden's POV:

The girl wrapped her arm's around my neck, and started nibbling on my lip.

"Darcy!" I heard Griffin shout in the other room. She was home from her date?

Subconsciously, I hitched her legs around my waist. I didn't like that kid Jesse. I heard from Frankie that he goes to Men's clubs in his free time. Plus, he sneaked more girls in here then I do. And that's something.

The door slammed, and I snapped out of my thoughts. Shit, did someone just walk in?

I pulled away form the girl to listen for a moment.

"God damn it Darcy!Just tell me what the fucking bastard did to you!"

That fucking bastard did something to Darcy?!

The girl finally noticed that I hadn't moved.

"You should go." I said. "It's getting late." She nodded, and got of of me. I waited a second till she was gone, and then ran into the main room.

Fin, Taylor and Aaron were sitting on the couch. They all looked depressed.

"Dude, what-"

"We don't know. She won't tell us." Griffin said, staring up at the ceiling. His fists were clenched, and his knuckles were white. Maybe he did care about her.

"Where is she?"

"The shower." Taylor said. "She said she didn't want to talk about it." To them maybe.

"Why don't you give her the night to relax. She's probably petrified. We can ask her again in the morning." I suggested. Griffin nodded, so I guessed he approved of my plan. I went back into my room, leaving them in silence.

Darcy's POV:

I stepped out of the shower, and looked at myself in the mirror. Better. My eyes were still red from crying so much, and my skin looked pale and my face tired. It was an improvement from the reflection before the shower.

I wrapped a towel around myself and left the bedroom. The lights were off, and I guessed they had gone to bed. I went into my room. Lights off there too.

I changed into some PJ's (carefully, so nothing showed in case Rayden could see through this darkness. I threw my wet hair into a messy bun, and climbed into bed.

Except something was weird. There was someone else in bed with me. Two hand's touched my waist, and I jumped back and tried to scream. A hand covered my mouth.

"What the hell?!?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I rewrote this like twenty times.

Please don't kill me. I needed to make Rayden have some whore. That was his reputation, and it was coming off like he liked Darcy too much anyway.

So, please comment and subscribe!

I wanna know:

-what do you think of the guys reaction?
-what do you think of Rayden and the girl?
-what do you think of the creeper in Darcy's bed?
-Anything else . . .

Also, forgive me for my bad spelling. That whole sleep thing? Yeah, hasn't been happening much.