Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 16: Spit Fire Questions

I yawned and opened my eyes. My room was dark, but light was shining in from the door. I got up, stretched, and walked outside while running my hands through my hair.

In the main room, Rayden and Aaron were sitting at the table. Rayden had his back towards me, but Aaron looked upset. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey sleeping beauty." He said, and I opened the fridge, taking out orange juice.

"What?" I wasn't really paying attention, but his words didn't make sense.

"It's one in the after noon." He added.

"What? Why didn't you wake me?" I closed the fridge and abandoned my quest for juice. Rayden turned his chair around, with no hope to finish whatever conversation I had interrupted.

"You could use the sleep." Aaron said, simply.

"Where are Taylor and Griffin?"

"That's just what we were trying to figure out." Rayden added, tracing circles on the table.

Just then, the door opened and Taylor and Griffin walked in. Griffin looked at me with purpose, as if he was checking to see if I lost my mind overnight.

"Yo Fin, where were you?" Rayden asked, standing up to walk towards him.

"Taylor and I went out."
"Where'd you go."
"We . . visited a friend."
"Who?"

I was glad to know I was not the only person who received these spit fire questions.

Griffin looked at Taylor before answering. He mumbled something and tried to walk away. Rayden spun his shoulders around so they faced each other.

"Who?!" He demanded.

"Jesse."

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, I am aware.

I will hopefully update again tonight.

My internet connection sucks, so its been hard to update =[ sorry.

I have like, 250 readers and 70 subscribers. Maybe my story isn't catchy enough. =\

<3