Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 19: Dad

I opened the door to the apartment slowly, picking up the mail that was sitting on the floor. There was a lot. I doubt dad had gotten up off the couch.

"Dad?" I asked quietly.

"Darcy?" I could tell from his voice he was drunk. "What are you doing here?"

I chickened out. I couldn't stay here. Kristy was waiting downstairs in her car, if I needed a ride. I'd tell her yes.

"I'm just here to pick up the mail. How are you doing?" I stood behind the couch so that he couldn't see me and I couldn't see him.

"G-great. My daughter moved and and I'm doing great." I sighed.

"Dad I'm going to boarding school, not moving out." The house was pretty much a mess, with empty beer bottles everywhere. A small package of white powder was siting on the counter. Great, he's probably about to get high. I slipped it into my pocket.

"Yeah well. I gotta buncha friends anyhow. There coming over soon. . ."

"I'm gonna go dad. I'll see you later." I said, and I left before he could say goodbye.

~~~

"Kristy?"

"Hey Darcy, I'm in the parking lot downstairs. Do you want to stay at my place?"

"If it's no trouble, that would be great. My dad's having friends over . . ."

"No problem. I want to hear about Rayden anyway."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler! Yay!

Its better then most fillers though.

So comment and subscribe!!!!