Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 22: Minus the Bunny Suit

Have you ever seen Legally Blond?

Where poor Elle only wants to win back Warner, and suddenly shes dressed as a sexy bunny in a room full of snobby lawyers?

That's what classes here feel like.

Minus the bunny suit.

I'm in a room full of teenage boys, most of who are staring at me while the teacher lectures. She seems not to notice the attention I attract. Taylor is sitting next too me, scribbling down notes, and shooting me sympathetic looks.

Classes here are different. Half way through the year you get a totally different schedule, with the other classes you didn't already take. But because I came halfway through the year, the dean told me he would just count my public school grades in the class' missed.

But the downside is I already covered this in public school math, so I don't even have anything to distract myself.

When the bell rang, Taylor and I grabbed our books and sprinted out the door before the rest of the class. We walked from class to class outside, because classes were in different buildings, like a college.

"Wow did you see those guys staring at you? Geez they don't get out much." I laughed as we walked, checking over my shoulder to make sure the male population was far behind us. They were.

"It's like they've never seen a girl before." I mumbled.

"Yeah well, yo can't blame them. A whole school year on campus is a long time."

"So why aren't you guys like that? I mean you all treat me normally." I asked as we turned.

"Let's just say with Rayden here, we see enough girls." I faked a smile.

"So I'm rooming with a bunch of players, huh?" Good, I thought, I sound very light hearted. Taylor didn't answer.

"You have art with Rayden next, right?" I nodded, and he pulled me inside a building, through some hallways I'm sure we shouldn't have been in. At the end of the journey, a group of boys stood outside a class room waiting for the teacher. I said goodbye to Taylor as he left for his next class.

Some of the boys paid no attention to me, while some looked me up and down. One boy was giving me a weird look, but when I noticed him, he turned. I noticed then that half his face was cut and bruised. Wait a minute, is that Jesse?!?!

"Hey." Before I could look closer, Rayden was next to me.

"Hey." The teacher came then, a blond woman in her early thirties. She smiled when she saw me.

"Darcy right? I'm Ms. Fern. We're working on landscape paintings. Take your seat and I'll show you."

Art was fun. I sat next to Rayden, who was painting a landscape of a lake. Surprisingly, he was really good. Ms. Fern got me set up painting a beach, and Rayden and I talked about random things. Before I knew it, the bell was ringing.

"Cafeteria is this way, but we eat lunch over here." Rayden said as he lead me into a building. I followed him onto a lunch line, where Griffin and Aaron were also. We bought lunch, something I missed, and sat outside on the grass by a large rock.

"What class do you have next?"

"Ummm English." Apparently no one had that with me. After lunch, Griffin led me to it. The walk was silent.

English zoomed by too, except in the beginning of the class, I had to stand up and introduce myself. I managed to find my way to Music after that, which I had with all the boys. Half the room was covered in bean bags, and I found the boys in one corner. They pulled a bean bag over for me.

As far as I knew, the teacher made no reference to the fact that a girl was even in class. She spent the whole class reviewing for a test that was coming up, but I caught on quickly. One guy attempted to talk to me, but I politely showed no interest. I'm pretty sure someone behind me was glaring, too.

When music was over, Rayden, Griffin, Taylor, Aaron and I went back to the room. Robby had texted me, asking if I could work a private bachelor party on Wednesday. I told him I could.

I liked the private bachelor parties better then normal days. It was mostly lap dancing, and most of the guys were married, and don't try anything. You don't even have to strip, just dance. Sometimes you get a really young guy, and you can pretend that your at some high school party, and your having the time of your life.

Other times, you get some older guy who isn't married and likes you a little too much.

And that's why we hire security.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooo sorry!!! I've been totally busy and I need to make it up to you. Badly. Also, this chapter sort of sucks. I am aware.

1) I missed my 20 chapters mark

2) I currently have 99 subscribers, which I also need to celebrate

So I need to make it up to you guys. I want to start writing longer chapters, considering I'm at chapter 22 and I have a LONG way to go. I just have to find the time

Comment!!! I want to know:

1-Jesse face reaction?
2-Where do you see Darcy in a few years?
3-other stuff . . .

Also, sorry for the little details in class.