Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 23: Oops

"Hey Darcy, Can I talk to you?" Griffin asked once all the other guys had left to get a pizza.

"Yeah sure Griffin." I said, pulling my knees into my chest to make room for him on the couch. "What about?" Griffin sat down in the space I left, and intertwined him fingers in his lap.

"I know you got off to a bad start here . . . with Jesse, I mean." I nodded my head in a little, encouraging him to go on. Where was this going? I just wanted pizza. "I just want you to know that all the guys here aren't like that."

"I know that, Griffin. I mean you guys have been totally welcoming to me here, you and Aaron and Taylor and Ray-"

"That's not what I meant." He added, blushing. "I want to show you a better time then Jesse. Darcy, w-will you go out with me?"

Oh.

I guess I should have saw that coming.

I guess I should say yes, right? I mean I said yes to Jesse, and I totally owe it to Griffin with how nice he is to me.
That's no reason to go out with him
Well then what is?
If you really like him!
That's why were going out, idiot, not getting engaged. I don't know if I like him.
I'm not an idiot! What if there's someone else?
Like who?!?!
Taylor, Aaron, Rayden!!!
Hah, yeah right. Taylor and Aaron are like brothers to me. And Rayden . . .

I thought back to what Taylor said about Rayden.

"Let's just say with Rayden here, we see enough girls."

So Rayden doesn't settle down. He's just a friend-

"Darcy?" Griffin asked, noticing my day dream.

"Yes. I'd love to go out with you." I said, as the door swung open, revealing Rayden carrying a pizza with a very pained expression.

~~~
"This place is so boring!" Taylor whined while we ate pizza.

"Taylor, you say that every day."

"Yeah but it's true! We need to come up with some new stuff to do. I'm busy tomorrow, but I say bowling on Wednesday, a movie Thursday-"

"I'm busy Wednesday." I added, thinking of the bachelor party had agreed to work at. "And I always work on Thursdays."

"You work too much." Aaron added. "What about the weekend?"

"I promised my best friend I would babysit her son. . ." I had totally forgotten about Jacob! I agreed to take him Sunday. . .

"Oh! Oh!!! Bring him here! I wanna meet him!" Taylor added. Oh great. Taylor's more of a kid then Jake.

"How old is your friend?" Griffin asked.

"Twenty two."

"Then your bringing over an infant?" I chewed my pizza slowly. I guess I could tell them.

"Toddler, actually. Kristy got pregnant young."

"Father left?"

"He's dead." I added quietly. I would have to add this to the list of ways to make dinner awkward. . . .

"Oh." Que the silence.

"Anyway, we should totally go bowling Friday. . ." I said, and the guys nodded.

"That should keep Taylor busy."
♠ ♠ ♠
!!!
What do u think?

I know I ended that weird. Brain freeze.

Also, I still really want to know about what you see Darcy doing in a few years! Please please please comment!!!

<3