Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 25: I'm Hoping This Goes Better then Last Time

"Well what about the blue one."

"I look like a hooker." I said, a smile playing on my lips.

"Hmmm. This one? . . . With those shoes? But maybe that's not fancy enough?"

I was in my room, sitting on my bed, with Taylor going through my wardrobe. I had to admit, he was like a five year old, but the kid was good with clothes.

"Probably not, It's too summer-y of a dress." I said, and he nodded his head.

Although Griffin refused to tell me where we were going, he had no trouble telling the rest of the guys. All I was allowed to know is it was fancy. Very fancy.

"Ok, I got it this time. This skirt-" He pulled out a light pink skirt.
"-with this top-" A tight, off-white zipper top.
"And . . . these shoes?" Beige heels.
"Oh, but you need a belt." He ruffled through more stuff and came out with a tan belt with a butterfly on it.

"Oh my gosh, Taylor that's gorgeous!" Rayden, who was sitting on his bed, didn't look up from whatever he was reading.

"Go try it on." He said, and he handed me the outfit.

~~~

"I'm amazing."

That's what Taylor said when I walked in. Rayden lowered his book (I was beginning to think it was glued to his face) and raised an eyebrow.

"Wow." He said. Then he turned to Taylor. "Are you gay?" Taylor laughed.

"Nah dude, I know it's surprising, but I think she looks hot too."

I did my makeup (Although Taylor surprised me, I wasn't ready to let him do that yet) and my hair, and waited for Taylor to tell me Griffin was ready.

When He did, I came into the main room to see Griffin in a suit.

"Whoa." He said, and I was thinking the same thing about him. You know how they say guys always look really good in suits? Yeah, he was one of those guys.

"You look pretty good yourself."

He took my hand and led me to his car.

~~~
Rayden's POV:

Sigh.

Taylor was repetitively choosing outfits for Darcy.

I just don't get it.

I mean the girl looks amazing in sweats, why do we care which dress she's in?

I shook my head and turned back to my book. I managed to take in three words before my thoughts drifted back to Darcy. New record.

"I'm amazing." Taylor said, and I looked up to see Darcy in a pale pink skirt and top, along with those huge heels girls wear.

Wow.

I raised my eyebrows a little, but quickly shoved them back into position.

"Are you gay?" I asked Taylor. It was believable, considering the outfit looked really good with her skin. . .and hair. . . and eyes.

"Nah dude, I know it's surprising, but I think she looks hot too."

Damn, did that show on my face? I quickly turned back to my book, and Darcy started to do her makeup.

From the top corner of the book, I glanced in her direction. Her back was to me, but I could see her reflection in the mirror as she put on makeup. I don't see why, was she trying to attract a herd of guys? Geez, girls sometimes.

Griffin likes her.
Griffin is your best friend.

Griffin likes her.
Griffin is your best friend.

Griffin likes her.
Griffin is your best friend.

I don't see why Griffin got to have what he wanted. But I guess I would end up breaking her heart anyway.

And I couldn't let myself do that.

So what would I do? How could I be her friend when she's so . . .

I only see one way around this.

We can't be friends.

I'm lucky I have so much experience at being an jack ass.

~~~
Darcy's POV:

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked. All through the car ride, I begged to know where we were going. With no hints.

"Hold on!" He said, and we walked a little bit more with his hands over my eyes. "Ok, now."

When I opened my eyes, I was standing on a deck reaching out to the beach. A table was prepared, set for two, with candles lighting the night. I raised my eyebrows.

"This is for us?" I asked, and he led me towards it, pulling out a chair for me.

"Yup. Do you like it? I reserved the place." He shot me a grin, and I tried to look down to hide my blush.

"It's amazing." I smiled and sat down.

"Yeah well, I told you. I want to show you a real date."
♠ ♠ ♠
Darcy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/date/set?id=19092795

Please look at it? I spent a lot of time =[

Anyway, what do you think? Long chapter, I'm trying to make it up to u guys

115 subscribers!!!

yay

Comment please? I gave you a lot to work with.

If you think about it, I had to think about and type all of that, and I would like a small, 1-5 sentence response about your opinion. I think its fair =] oh, you can write more then 5 sentences too . . .

<3