Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 29: I Love Ken

"Darcy! Wake up! Now! Bowling! Fun!"

I groaned and rolled away from this horrible voice.

Suddenly I was in the air.

"Aahhh!"

I opened my eyes to see Taylor carrying me out of my room. Rayden was on his bed, laughing.

And then I was dropped on the floor. I groaned.

"Nice, Taylor." Griffin said, picking my up bridal style and setting me on my feet. "Drop my girlfriend."

No one seemed surprised by the news, so I guessed he had told them already. I looked at the time. Eleven thirty. He certainly had time to tell them.

"Come on Darcy, get dressed! We're going bowling!" Taylor said, grabbing the other guys and shoving them out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I threw on some jean shorts and a loose, gray tank top that said 'I love Ken', with a picture of Ken from Barbie on it. I don't know why, but I had always liked it. Kristy and I had bought it at the mall. With it I paired matching black gladiator sandals, and I brushed my hair, leaving it down.

"Ok, I'm ready." I said, stepping out into the main room, where the guys looked impatient and agitated.

"Finally!" Taylor said dramatically, and we all followed him to the car.

~~~

"That's a dumb shirt." Rayden said, once we were in the car.

"I like this shirt."

"Why? It's stupid."

"Your stupid."

"Ken is stupid. That shirt is stupid. Your stupid."

"Your jealous that Ken has his own T-shirt. And a girlfriend."

"I am not. I could have my own T-shirt too, 'cept I think it's gay. And didn't he and Barbie break up?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I didn't even know that! You think Ken's gay?"

"Yeah, I do. No guy should be that tan. Plus doesn't he wear like, really gay clothes?"

"I don't know Rayden, it depends what you dressed him up in." Aaron and Taylor snickered, and Rayden opened his mouth to reply, but Griffin interrupted.

"Can you two stop fighting? We're here."

Except we didn't stop fighting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. I really like the fight, though.

Ok, Confusion: Griffin did not call Darcy a whore when he asked her to be him girlfriend. That was her flashback thingy. I edited it, can someone tell me if it's clarified now?

Also, I have a request: (other then more comments)

In a few chapters, I am going to need a picture of crazy heels. Like not biker-spike crazy, more like a crazy color/design/heel, or whatever you can find. Can someone send me some pictures? Thank you, it would be super super helpful and help me get the chapters out faster. I'll post your name and read stories or something, too =]

Darcy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app#foo

<3