Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 3: Boys and Brassieres

Raydens POV:

"Yo Rayden, do you think we went overboard?" Griffin wispered to me, as we walked solemly behind the dean.

"Nahh man." I said, high-fiving a kid who we walked past. The dean turned to glare at me. I shrugged and we kept walking. "We've done worse."

"Are you sure? Cause-"

"Mr. Armstrong!" The dean said, turning around. His face was still as red as a tomato. "I advise you to stop talking if you want to remain in this school." We entered his office and Griffin and I sat down in the two chairs. He went behind his desk and paced back and forth. "Are you aware of the consequences of your actions?!" He asked, very loudly. "You two have pulled one two many of your little . . stunts! Throwing a brassiere up on stage while I-"

"A bra." Griffin interrupted with a serious face.

"Exscuse me?"

"A bra." He said again. "Danny, Nowadays we call them . . "

"Ahemmm!" Dean cleared his throat loudly. "No matter how many times you sit in this office, you are not on a first name basis with me! This is not a boarding school for boys! This is a boarding school for men, which I'm not sure you are. You are to call me- Oh! Ms. Williams!"

"Well, If thats what you wanna be called . . . " Griffin said seriously. I couldn't help it, I started laughing. Dean walked behind us quickly, and we turned to see him shaking hands with. . .

A girl?!?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyy!
Ok just so you know, I am not writing these at sonic speed. I simply found a moment to put them up from quizilla (which didn't actually publish them till I tried it again now).