Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 32: Winter Break? Ugh.

Time moved fast. Suddenly, Winter break was approaching.

School was good. I was finally at a point where I needed to start studying and taking notes, but it was still pretty easy. I even helped Aaron study for Math.

Griffin and I were still dating. He continued to take me out to expensive places and buy me expensive outfits (that I don't need!). But I was having fun, and it was a nice break from work-I was going about three days a week, still under the waitress cover-which was kinda hard sometimes.

Rayden is still a jerk. His favorite thing to do is call me a whore, but he also likes saying anything that will make it uncomfortable between Griffin and I. Of course, he wouldn't say anything when his best friend Griffin was around, which was the main reason I was dreading Winter Break. A whole week alone with Rayden, being constantly reminded that I'm a whore.

And the icing on the cake-Winter Break starts tomorrow.

Which is why I'm laying awake in bed, fully aware the second I close my eyes, I'll fall asleep and wake up to quality time with the guy I pretty much hate right now.

Awesome.

~~~

"Darcy! Darcy Wake up!" Two hands shook my shoulders, and I groaned. "We're leaving soon, and you need to say goodbye to Griffin! He won't leave without you." I opened one eye to see Aaron sitting on the edge of my bed. He smiled, and I reluctantly got up.

"Good, now get dressed. We're leaving to go to the airport in . . . well, now." He said, and left the room.

I stood up and looked in the mirror. Wow, I look like crap. The white tank top and purple shorts I had been wearing as pajamas were too tight on me, and my hair was wavy and down, reaching every direction. There were dark bags under my eyes from avoiding sleep last night. I quickly threw my hair in a messy bun, and searched for some clothes when Rayden came in. He opened his mouth to say something, but shot him a glare and interrupted.

"Yes I know. I'm a whore. Go tell Griffin I'll be out in five?" I turned around, and continued my search for clothes. I found a pair of black yoga pants, and threw them on with a gray tank top. I put on a gray sweatshirt to avoid comments, and slipped my feet into flip flops before running outside.

"Hey!" Griffin said, bringing me into a tight hug and holding me their. "I was wondering when you would be ready. Nice hair." He said, moving a piece out of his face. I smiled and playfully punched his arm.

"Come on guys, we have to go if we're gonna catch the plane!" Taylor whined.

"Dude, it's our plane, where the hell is it gonna-"

"Come on!!!" He yelled. Aaron flinched and followed him outside, closely followed by Griffin and I, and Rayden behind us.

We all got into a car (At this point, I have no clue who's it was) with Taylor driving, Aaron in the front, and Griffin, Rayden and I in the back. Of course, I was in the middle, but I spent the whole ride leaning on Griffin's shoulder, so it was ok.

~~~

"Have a good break, Darcy." Griffin said, kissing me on the lips, and then the forehead.

"Come on, Griffin." Aaron whined. Aaron and Taylor had said goodbye already.

"Ok ok!" He shouted behind him. He turned to Rayden. "Take care of her?" He asked, and Rayden gave a single head nod. Hah! Rayden? Take care of me? Since when do I need supervision?

"I love you." He said, looking directly in my eyes. A quick peck on the forehead, and suddenly he was turned around, jogging to keep up with Aaron and Taylor.

He loves me? Was I supposed to say that back? What if I don't love him yet?

"So," Rayden said, turning to me. "You and me for Winter Break?"

"Hah. Great." I said, already walking back to the car, letting the sarcasm drip from my voice. Rayden jogged to catch up, and threw a playful arm around my shoulder.

"Oh come on!" He said, grinning. "We'll have the best time! I need to show you how to have fun."
♠ ♠ ♠
xD

Rayden and Darcy, alone on break?

What do you want to happen?

Comment and tell me!

Also, I'm having a little trouble with the ending. I have two possibilities, and I'm not sure which one I like! If you would like to hear them and give your opinion, please message, for the sake of not doing it publicly. Also, If you do message, I am trusting hat you won't go and post it to the world. Thanks <3