Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 35: You drive what?!?!

Darcy's POV:

I rolled over and sighed, throwing my hand in front of my face in an attempt to keep the light out of my eyes. Sadly, it didn't work. I peeked one eye open.

I was in my room, laying in my bed. The window in our room was open (I had never seen it open before, and I was starting to think it was fake) and was the source of the mean light that had awaken me from sleep.

Damn, my head hurts. I recognized the pounding as a hangover. I must have drank a lot last night, because I never get hangovers. Wait, what even happened last night?

As the memories came back to me, I sat up in a start.

Clubbing with Rayden? Damn, maybe I was drunk before I got there.

I lifted the sheet wrapped around my body, and let out a breath when I saw my clothes from last night still on under it. I stood up, a little dizzy at first, and peeked my head above to see Rayden's bed. It was empty, and the sheets and comforter were messily made. When I turned around, I noticed for the first time a coffee table form the main room sitting a few feet away from the door. I picked up a white, folded piece of paper off the table, and seeing it had my name on it, opened it up.

Darcy,

Good morning =] You probably have a hangover, which is all your fault because you chose to have your day of fun before mine, and you probably saw that coming. Anyway, I don't care how much your head hurts, we are going on with my day because we can't reschedule. On the table there's some coffee and some pills for your hangover, and there's breakfast in the kitchen. I know you don't eat it, but the grease will help you, too. Get dressed at a normal human pace today, please, and wear long clothes. I'm polishing off some last minute details, but I'll be back soon.

-R


I picked up the coffee and the two pills that were on the coffee table, and swallowed them as the note instructed. Then I headed to the main room, where a plate of eggs and bacon were sitting next to a glass of orange juice. I ate the food and finished the juice, surprised at how hungry I was. When I was done, I headed to the bathroom.

I almost gasped when I saw myself in the mirror. My hair was frizzing, and my extensive makeup from last night was smudged and gross. The tight, slutty clothes I was wearing last night were wrinkled and sticking to me. I brushed my teeth, spitting out the raw liquor taste, and peeled my clothes off before stepping into the shower.

~~~

I stepped out of the shower, rung my hair out until it was done, and wrapped a towel around my wet body. I opened the door and shut the light, stepping out into the main room . . .

. . .and right into Rayden.

I bumped into him, my chest touching his, my wet body covered in nothing but a towel. His eyes widened, and I looked up at him as he looked down at me. I opened my mouth to say something, then closed it, then opened it again.

"W-Why don't I-" I started, but my voice cracked and Rayden interrupted.

"Go get changed." He said, and three seconds later he moved out of the way, leaving enough space for me to scurry into my bedroom. Which I did.

Once in my room, I paused for a second to think about what had just happened. We had been standing so close, we could have touched. Or kissed.
~~~

I finally decided on what to wear (I had disregarded that part of the note that said human pace). I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a loose, black short sleeve top that said 'No Way' and stopped at about my belly button. With it I put on black sandals and natural makeup. By then my hair had air dried, so I ran a brush through it and left it wavy, then left for the main room.

~~~

Rayden was standing awkwardly in the main room, his hands in his pockets like he didn't live here, and was instead picking me up and my place. I giggled when I saw him, which seemed to snap him out of his daze.

"Oh good. Come on, we're gonna be late." He said, and hurried out the door before I had time to respond.

"Where are we going?" I was jogging to keep up with his long strides.

"I don't ruin surprises."

"No fair. I told you."

"Yes, and it ruined the fun." I decided to steer clear of the topic of last night, oping to avoid the more delicate parts of the evening.

"Are we going to your car?" I asked, seeing we were walking through the parking lot. Rayden grinned when I asked that, and waited a little while before answering.

"Sort of."

We weaved through a few more cars in the parking lot, before reaching his destination. He walked closer, but I froze in place, my jaw dropping.

"Darcy?" He turned around a minute later, finally noticing I wasn't following. "Do you have a problem with motorcycles?"

"Yes."

"And what is it?" He raised an eyebrow, amused.

"Death." He smirked then, and I stood unmoving.

"Darcy, your being ridiculous. This thing couldn't harm a fly."

"Yes it could. It could run over it. Or fling it off it's back into a tree at a ridiculous speed."

"Well maybe, but only with a very inexperienced driver. And I have lot's of experience. Relax," He said, looking straight into my eyes. "I promise nothing will hurt you."

"I'm not getting on that!"

"Darcy, just get on the motorcycle!"

"No way! I wanna live!"

"You will! Now get on, we're already late!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I don't trust you!"

He paused then, and dropped his head into his hands. I suddenly noticed how quiet it was without us yelling, and I felt like a child. He remained unmoving.

"Rayden?" I asked quietly, my voice squeaking. His head flipped up after about a second, with a serious, yet playful expression.

"Your impossible." He said, and held the helmet out for me.

I sighed, before finally breaking, and taking the silver helmet he held out for me. Hesitantly, I put it on my head and approached the motorcycle.

"Plus, I told you to wear long sleeves . . ." He trailed off, and I gave him a look.

"You said long clothes."

"So you wore a short sleeve shirt that doesn't cover your stomach?" I shrugged a little, and he sighed and peeled off his sweatshirt. "Here. Put this on. Road rash in uncomfortable." I took the sweatshirt he had taken off, trying to not think of how much better he looked without it. Of course, this left him in a plain T-shirt, which would make road rash very uncomfortable for him if we crashed . . .

"Ok, now just swing one leg over and hold onto me." I did what he said, wrapping my arms around his waist tightly, for dear life. I was happy he was in front of me and couldn't see me blush. My stomach was filled with butterflies, probably from some combination of the death ride I was about to go on and how nice it felt to lean my head on Rayden's back . . .

I quickly shook the thought out of my mind and payed attention to Rayden, who was doing a bunch of stuff that I didn't know about. He finally kicked the bike up.

"Hold on!" He shouted over the engines roar, and we started to move. I scrunched my eyes shut and tucked my head into Rayden's back, trying to not think about the situation.

~~~

"Whooo hoo!" Rayden cheered as we reached what I presumed was a parkway, judging on how we sped up. We had been driving for about 15 minutes, and my eyes were closed the entire time.

"Look over there. Isn't it beautiful?" Rayden asked-well screamed-over the engine. He must have noticed I said nothing, because I felt him twist around in front of me. "Have your eyes been closed the entire time?!" He sounded angry then, and I peeked one eye open to see him twisted towards me in his seat, one eyebrow raised.

"Rayden eyes on the road!"

"Darcy, your completely safe."

"Eyes on the road Rayden!" I was screaming louder then needed.

"Darcy. It's fine."

"Yeah, try telling me that when we're wrapped around a tree!"

"Darcy calm down."

"No! Face the road!"

"Darcy. Look at me." I shut up then. Rayden looked me straight in the eyes, and for a moment I forgot we were on a speeding motorcycle, zooming down a highway.

"Didn't I promise nothing would hurt you?"

"Yes. And somehow, that convinced me to get onto this death ride." Rayden gave me a serious look, and I suddenly regretted my joke.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, never breaking the deep eye contact. When I didn't answer, he asked again.

"Do. You. Trust. Me."

"Yes." I blurted the answer out suddenly.

"Good. Now keep your eyes open this time, please. We're making a quick stop." He turned around then and made a quick direction change, which normally would have terrified me. But I kept my word, and leaned my head back against his back, where it fit nicely. I kept my eyes wide the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys. I'm sorry. VERY SORRY.

I haven't updated in about two weeks, which is huge considering I usually update a few times a week.

Once again, that's horrible, I know. Plus I left you at a pretty important point. The next few chapters should be coming at a good pace. With finals, school ending, soccer tryouts, camp beginning, and my brother graduating high-school, i lost track of time.

Please don't be pissed, and please comment? Where do you think he's taking her?

Also, I want TWO MORE PEOPLE to message me, and I will give you my options for the end. I want to know which one you like best! If you don't want me to spoil the ending, get your friend, your mom, your brother, your dog, your english teacher. I don't care. I just want someone to bounce Ideas off of.

thank you for reading this very long note. Next chapter should be up soon.

COMMENT. please. Thanks =]

<3