Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 36: Dress Up

"Ok. We're here." Rayden said finally. We had stopped at an old fence, completely covered in ivory.

"So. . . your idea of fun is staring at fences?" I teased, getting off the bike and taking off my helmet.

"Ha-ha. No. This is just a pit stop, because someones too afraid to look at the scenery." He took my helmet from me and left it with the bike, before walking to an opening in the fence I hadn't noticed before. I followed.

We walked about three minutes in silence. I probably could have started a conversation, but I was under the impression I was supposed to be looking at something. What, I didn't know, because we were only walking past trees and shrubs. But I shut my mouth and followed him, ready to pretend to think that the trees here were so beautiful, we needed to drive an hour to see them.

And when we finally got to the destination, my jaw dropped, and I stopped dead in my tracks.

It was a beautiful lake, with clear blue water that sparkled as it reflected the light. The grass surrounding it was a deep green, with rocks at the edges, making a natural rock wall around the lake. I was sure no one knew it existed.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Rayden asked, stopped next to me, a few yards from the water. "Oh I'm sorry!" he turned to me suddenly, a teasing expression on his face. "Your eyes are open, aren't they?" I smiled, and reached a fist out to shove him a little. He grinned mischievously.

"What?" I could of foreshadowed what happened next. . .

The next thing I knew, his arms were around my waist, and he scooped me up over his shoulder. I screamed and kicked my legs, my eyes wide at the sight of the water. And sure enough, he was making his way there, walking calmly as if my temper tantrum was nothing.

He reached the edge of the pond, casually swung my back over his shoulder so I was in his arms, and dropped me in. I stayed under water for a secon, shocked, before pushing my way to the surface. Rayden stood on the edge, laughing.

"Rayden!" He continued to laugh. "What was that for?" I glared at him, and his laughed slowed a little.

"Oh come on! Lighten up a little! That's your problem."

"I don't have a problem. My only problem is that I'm covered in water. You, on the other hand, could use some help."

"Help? Princess, I'm the closest thing to perfect there is!" He boasted, pleased with himself.

He failed to notice that all this time I had been making my way closer to the edge. I took a finally step, till I was standing next to him, and I grabbed his ankles, pulling him in the water.

I laughed as he fell in, and popped up next to me, soaked in water. He started running towards me then, and I started running away, still laughing.

I didn't get very far (between the laughter and the fact I was running in water) and he caught up to me quickly, wrapping his arms around my back and spinning me so I was facing him. My laughter died suddenly, and I was left in Rayden's arms, staring into his eyes.

"And what were you planning to do when you caught me?" I asked, trying to lighten the suddenly heavy mood.

"This." He said, and placed his lips on mine, closing the space between us.

~~~

"So now what?" I asked. We were walking out of the green area, back to the motorcycle.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you were trying to take me somewhere else, right? And now we're both soaking wet." Rayden considered what I was saying, and I shook my head and mumbled something about thinking your actions through.

"I guess we'll just have to buy new clothes."

"Buy? Can't we just go back to the room and-"

"Hey, you let Griffin buy you new clothes, right?"

Griffin.

I had completely forgot about Griffin.

Oh God, I kissed Rayden.

I'm such a whore.

We walked back to the motorcycle silently, and I guessed Rayden sensed something was wrong. I put on the helmet and climbed on, holding onto his back. He started the bike, and normally I would have flinched, but I was too caught up in my thoughts to care.
~~~

"We're here."

I snapped out of my thoughts, dismounting the bike and taking off the helmet. We had reached a little shop, which by the looks of it, couldn't be new.

My thoughts were confirmed when Rayden led me inside. It was a slightly dusty thrift store, with an old lady at the counter who did no more then look up wen we entered. Rayden didn't seem to know the place too well, but he caught on fast, steering past the lamps and coffee tables to the clothes.

I skimmed past most of the clothes, finding a pair of jeans that looked my size. I turned to the next rack, and selected an old black T-shirt that had some weird design on it.

I turned to Rayden, satisfied with what I had found, to see him grinned at an old white top hat.

"I don't know." I said, interrupting him from his thoughts. "I don't think it's you. I think your more of . . ." I trailed off, grabbing an old fedora and placing it on his head. He raised an eyebrow doubtingly, and I laughed.

"I'm . . . this?" He asked, taking off the old hat to examine it closely. I nodded reassuringly, and he smiled. "Well I think you would look pretty good in this." He handed me a pair of bright blue, huge sunglasses that covered most of my face.

"Ok. You can wear . . . these." I ruffled through a shelf, surprised to find a pair of bright green shutter shades mixed in with the antique clothing. I placed them on Rayden anyway, laughing.

Rayden held up the black T-shirt I was planning on getting. "See, this is another problem. Whenever Griffin buys you clothes, their always black." I opened my mouth to protest, but after thinking back, I couldn't. He was right. "See? I mean he's not very fun . . ."

He threw the black T-shirt in the other direction, and I turned and watched it land on some old sewing machine. When I turned back to Rayden to protest, he was holding out a light blue shirt that said 'Hopeless Romantic Seeks Filthy Whore.' We both burst out laughing then, and he tried to hand it to me, but I refused to take it.

We finally found a yellow shirt that we both agreed on, and I went into the dressing room t try it on. When I finished, Rayden was no where in sight.

"Rayden?" I asked, turning around in a circle. I walked down a few isles, before I finally spotted him. He came up to me, holding something.

It was a beautiful, cream colored dress. The top was scrunched, and ended right where a bra would. The center held a beautiful rhinestone pin. The skirt, which stopped above my knees, was also cream colored, covered with tiny sparkles.

"It's so pretty." I said, reaching out to touch the fabric.

"Try it on." Rayden urged, handing it to me.

"What? No way. We're looking for normal clothes, remember?"

"Just try it on! For fun. Remember what that is?" I shot Rayden a light glare, before giving in and heading to the dressing rooms.

The dress took a while to get on, and when I finally did, I came out to find Rayden in an old suit. I grinned.

"Wow." Rayden said, stepping back to look at me. "You look Amazing." I blushed a little, turning to the mirror hanging on the wall.

"Ok, let's go."

"What?!?" I asked, looking back down at the dress. "We're not going out like this."

Rayden looked at himself for a moment. Then at me.

"Your right. We need shoes."
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, they kissed.

i know, you love me.

But remember, there is more to come. A whole half of an evening, actually. I have plans . . . which will most likely be completed as soon as I get a lot of comments.

Also, I'm going to start a new story. I NEED HELP WITH A TITLE, SO IF YOUR GOOD WITH THAT, MESSAGE ME!!! No, it will not spoil anything. So no excuses =]

Um . . I think thats it. COMMENT on:

The kiss
The thrift store/dress/tux
The Lake
Is Darcy a whore or is she too hard on herself?

OOOO! ALSO:

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/oh_god_kissed_him_am/set?id=20455291

lake (ignoring the sprinklers, mountains and palm trees): http://www.whybuy.tv/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/pond.jpg
thanks =]

<3