Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chaper 39: You'd never guess

After the Ferris wheel, Rayden and I took our time walking back to the motorcycle. When we got there I was less hesitant to get on, and kept my eyes open the whole way home.
~~~
I yawned and rolled over, aware that my hair was reaching into every direction. A morning mess.

I blinked my eyes open, aware of the light peeking through the shades. I sat up, remembering I had to work today. I looked at the clock. Almost 10:30, and I had to get to work by eleven to help set up. Shoot.

I quickly got up and threw my hair into a bun. I reached into my closet and grabbed a bag, smiling to myself when I saw the dress from last night hanging in the closet. I shut the closet, moving quickly, and knelt to my 'work' clothes, reaching to swing it open.

"Well someones in a hurry."

I jumped at the sound of his voice. I had thought I was alone in the room.

"Rayden you scared the hell out of me!" Rayden was lounging on his bunk bed, above mine. It's a miracle he said something, or I would have flung the drawer open, revealing . . . .well everything I worked so hard to keep secret.

"Yup I know. Why are you in such a hurry?" he was totally relaxed, his hands behind his head and a smug grin on his face. I turned around and started to pull out clothes for the day.

"Unlike some of us, I have to go to work this morning." I laid out some dark blue skinny jeans and a tank top on my bed, throwing out a plaid button down shirt to go over it.

"Oh yeah . . . I forgot about that." I reached into my closet and took out some boots, and laying them on the floor near my bed.

"Could you leave the room so I can change?" I asked, slightly out of breath from running around my room so much. Rayden nodded and hopped off his head and exited, shutting the door behind him. I quickly grabbed the tote bag I had abandoned, flung open the drawer and stuffed tonights outfit in. I ran to my closet and threw in some of my work heels, before zipping the bag shut and getting dressed for real.

"The guys are coming back tonight." Rayden reminded me. Not that I needed to be reminded, the guilt from last night was eating away at me 24/7.

"Yeah I know."

"Are you gonna be there?" He asked. I threw the tank top on and started on the skinny jeans.

"Yeah. Kristina will drive me back in time, and then I'll go with you to get them. I have to go back to work after though." I zipped up the skinny jeans.

"I could pick you up if you want."

"No!" I said it to fast, and then tried to cover. "I mean uh . . I already spoke to Kristy. It's no trouble at all, really." I stuffed my feet into the furry boots, and slung the bag over my shoulder before heading to the door. I opened it, to find Rayden standing in front of it. The silence was awkward.

"I should go, Kristinas probably waiting for me."

Rayden looked hurt. Damn it, he probably thought I was avoiding him or something. Which technically I was, but not because of him. I gave him a hug, and he seemed surprised but hugged me back. I kissed his cheek quickly, and scrambled past him, speed jogging to the parking lot for Kristy's car.

~~~
"Hows winter break so far?" Kristy asked on the way to the club.

"Bad."

"Bad?"

"Well good."

"Good!"

"No but its bad."

"What happened?"

"Well I think he thinks I'm ignoring him." I knew it was sorta stupid to talk about this now. Kristina has a habit of not focusing on the road.

"Who?"

"Rayden."

"Well wouldn't that be something you would do? He calls you a whore like-"

"No that was before. He thinks I'm ignoring him because we kissed."

"You what?!?!"

"Last night on the ferris wheel. And in the pond before that."

"You've got some explaining to do."

~~~
Rayden's POV:

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, aware I sounded harsh.

"Is Darcy here?"

"No. And even if she were, I wouldn't let you talk to her." I moved my body so I blocked the door.

"I understand. I would do the same thing in your position."

"The why the hell are you here?" I asked, drumming my fingers on the door loudly.

"I want to talk to you, actually." What for?

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because I want to make peace. What I did was totally horrible. I was completely wrong. And sense we all go to the same school, I was hoping to make amends. With you and your roommates."

I stared at him for a minute. He looked . . .sincere. But I still didn't want to trust him.

"What were you thinking of?" He smiled.

"A guys night out. You, me, Griffin, Taylor and Aaron. I know the best little club outside of town. And it's all on me." It's not like Darcy wanted to talk to me after last night, so I won't have any plans. What would the others say? Probably yes, since we didn't have to pay.

"I'll call up the guys." He smiled.

"Awesome. I'll meet up with you later." I shut the door, not bothering to reply. I reached for my phone on the coffee table and dialed Griffin's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Fin! How you doing?"

"Pretty good. Just finished packing for home. What's up?"

"You'll never guess who just invited us out. Jesse Renolds!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Altight, considering something HUGE just happened, AND i posted more then one chapter in a week (which is big for the summer) I want a whole bunch comments. Preferably more then 10. Somewhere around 15. And no excuses, cause there a whole lot more then 15 people who read this story. So I should really be getting more then fifteen . . ahhhh im so greedy.

SOoooo, tell me what you think of Jesse's 'night out'. Does he really want to apoligize? Or does he have something more up his sleeve . . .

Yeah, so ummm. . .I'm very sad about school starting. And that I only have 150 subscriptions to this story, and most people probably wont join now that its so far along . . but if you do thankyou!<3 And tell your friends! Hah.

<3
Don't forget to comment!