Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 4: A What?!?!

I ran my hand through my hair again, attempting to fix it, but I probably messed it up. I was dressed professionally, but still my age, in black skinny jeans and a tight gray tank-top, with a loose white tank-top over it. Except, of course, you couldn't see most of that, because my leather jacket and the black purse on my side covered it, with help of my messy hair (I didn't have time to straighten it). I walked up to the lady at the desk.

"Excuse me, I'm-"

"Darcy Williams? Yes, the dean is expecting you. Come right this way." I followed her down a long hallway to where I heard raised voices. I got closer and saw the dean standing in-front of two chairs, yelling. His face was red.

"Are you aware of the consequences of your actions?! You two have pulled one two many of your little . . stunts! Throwing a brassiere up on stage while I-"

"A bra." The person in the left chair interrupted. The person in the right chair snickered.

"Excuse me?"

"A bra." He said again. "Danny, Nowadays we call them . . "

"Ahemmm!" The dean cleared his throat loudly. "No matter how many times you sit in this office, you are not on a first name basis with me! This is not a boarding school for boys! This is a boarding school for men, which I'm not sure you are. You are to call me. . ." He trailed off when he saw me in the doorway. "Oh! Ms. Williams!"

"Well, If thats what you wanna be called . . . " Said the first boy, but the dean didn't hear, he was shaking my hand. They turned around and stared at me quizically.

The first boy had messy brown hair and brown eyes. His arms were crossed against his chest, and his facial expression was a smirk, as if he was really enjoying this.

The second boy had dark black hair in an emo cut over his eyes. His hands were down by his sides, but he was frowning, looking disturbed that I had come here.

"Ms. Williams, you are just on time to meet your new room mates. This is Griffin Taylors and Rayden Armstrong. You will meet Mr. Fletcher later. Boys?" He turned around to look at them. "Please take Ms. William's things to your room? I will expect you will treat her nicely. We will discuss if you need any further punishment later." He turned his back to us, and the boys quickly left the room. I hurried after them.

Outside of the dean's office, the boys burst out laughing.

"Ahaha! Did you see his face Fin?"

"I know! Man he was so red! Best prank ever!" They did one of those boy high-five-and-hugs which I will never understand. Finally, when they stopped laughing, the one named Griffin turned to me.

"Griffin. Griffin Taylors." We shook hands, and he shook my arm so hard it bounced. I turned to the other boy, who glared at me. "Thats Rayden. Rayden The Rude." Griffin said, smirking. "So Ms. Williams, are these your bags?" He pointed to the suitcase I had left in the lobby.

"Yes. And Darcy. I'm not old yet." Griffin laughed and grabbed my bags. We walked out of the building, and into a near building. Rayden trailed behind as we talked.

"So why'd they let you in?" Griffin asked, as we entered the other building.

"I dropped out of public high school." I said. "The dean showed up at my apartment and offered me a full scholarship."

"Why'd you drop out?"

"I didn't like it." I half lied. As we walked through the halls, guys would stick their heads out, some of them whistling. I felt like I was at work.

Griffin stopped and unlocked a door, and let me in first. I entered, to find a central room with two doors branching off. A boy was sitting on the couch, playing video games on the flat screen. He turned around.

"Yo Fin I-" He stopped to stare at me. He had spikey blond hair, and blue eyes. He wasn't wearing a shirt, revealing his tan, built chest. "Who's she?"

"Darcy, this is Taylor. Taylor, Darcy is our new room mate." Rayden said with face happiness, as Griffin put down my suitcase.

"Since when do they let girls in here? I thought it was an all boys school." Taylor said, turning back to his video game. They all turned around to stare at me when I screamed:

"A What?!?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee! Next chapter should be up soon. Quizilla is the stupidest website ever! It turns out it didn't post, and the chapters aren't in order and its mean =[ Anyway, please subscribe! Thanks.

Ohhh I almost forgot! (why didn't you remind me?) Do you guys want character pics? I'll post some in the next chapter if you guys want me to =]