Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 40: Fantabulu-mazing!

"Good job today, Darcy." Robby said, handing me my pay. "Thanks for helping set up. I'm sure Chris was happy, He's got plenty of work with Tomorrows set up. Hows that coming?"

Tomorrow was a special night at Fuego. I had helped Chris, the stage guy, put up special lights, and all the girls would be dressing in neon colors that glowed, for a rave look.

"The lights are already up, and I set up the glowing makeup backstage. We're almost set, we just have to put the lights up on stage. I think Tracy is coming in early tomorrow to help." I told him, putting the envelope he had handed me in my bag and grabbing my coat. I said goodbye to Robby and found Kristy in her car, who was my ride home.

"Hey." I said, getting into the passenger seat.

"Hey. Going to pick up Griffin now?" She asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

"And Aaron and Taylor. I guess we have some confronting to do."

Kristy made a face. "Yeah, like how he announced his love to you, then ran away and you kissed his best friend?" I smiled a little.

"Yeah theres that. We could also discuss the weather." We laughed a little.

"Alright well, goodluck babe. Call me when its over, ok? Tell me how it went down."

"Will do."

"Oh, also, Jake's been asking when your sleeping over again."

"Well, if I get kicked out of the room today, I'll be over tonight." I said, joking around. "Tell him I'll be over soon." I gave Kristy a hug and said goodbye, heading to the room. Rayden was there, getting ready to pick up the guys.

"Hey. How was work?"

"Work was good." I said, entering my room and quickly switching into sweatpants and a tank top.

"Are you ready to pick up Griffin?" He asked as I came out of my room.

"Yeah." I tried to sound as cheery as possible.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup." I said, slipping on flip flops and shooting a smile. He narrowed his eyes as me a little.

"Good." He said, watching me.

"Great."

"Awesome."

"Fabulous."

"Fantastic!"

"Amazing!"

"Fantabulu-mazing!" He finished, sarcastically shouting. I raised my eyebrows.

"Thats not a word."

"Let's go." He replied, averting his eyes away from me, and grabbing his keys. I followed him out to the car. We drove halfway there silently. I sighed.

"Ok what gives?"

"Whaddu mean?" He mumbled.

"Are mad or something?" He didn't answer. "Cause seriously, If I did something wrong, you might as well tell me instead of giving me the silent treatment. And If you don't wanna talk to me you should just tell me. I mean I was under the impression we were actually on a good note, for like, the first time in our relationship. I mean friendship. No, I mean-"

"Darcy." I turned to see Rayden smirking at me. "Your babbling."

I took a deep breath and blew out, sending the pieces of hair on my face flying. "Right." I said. There was an awkward pause.

"I'm not mad." Rayden said finally. It was like he was trying to keep me waiting.

"Your not?" My voice was excited.

"No. Well not at you. At me. I shouldn't have kissed you. Not that I didn't want to." He paused, raising both eyebrows. "Trust me I wanted to, it's just your still in this relationship with Griffin, and I shouldn't have made this so difficult for you. The last few weeks have been so nice-like we live alone on some deserted island. But the truth is, we don't. And now that Griffin is coming back, I don't want you to feel pressured to break up with him just because I'm here. I want you to do whatever you want. I want you to be happy."

"Rayden I'm not breaking up with Griffin because of you."

"Your not?" He looked slightly hurt but also relieved.

"No. From the minute he told me he loved me in the airport, I knew I didn't love him back. Not like that, anyway. And I should have seen it wasn't going to work out, instead of pretending it would."

"So what are you going to do?" Griffin asked, and I noticed a sign on the road pointing in the direction of the airport. It was close.

"I don't know. Griffin and I need to have a talk." Rayden nodded.

"Well you better start thinking, cause we're here." He said, and pulled into the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Sorry.

I'm so totally busy. School,Get home at 5, so homework till 11:00, sleep, wake up too early and repeat. god I miss summer.

I'm watching A Very Potter Musical. God I love that =]

Also, I have two new stories I want to get out and starting. I think theyre going to be AMAZING so keep an eye out for them! The only problem is I am indeccisive and uncreative and cant choose a title. For either. I'm pitiful

For those of u who haven't seen my new profile, check it out! I usually update a lot about story updates too, so if your dying to know sometime, you can look there.

Think thats all for now . . .

<3