Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 44: I couldn't go home

Rayden's POV:

I replayed the evening so far in my head. When Jesse had come to the door I had a flashback of the night he came to pick up Darcy, starting the evening off the a sardonic start. There was no hope for him to clear things over with me already, but I wouldn't ruin his chances with the rest of the guys, so I tried to think positively about the free dinner might get out of this.

We all fit into Jesse's car. It had been too dark already to see the year, but it looked like a black Chevy to me. Taylor, Aaron and Griffin all seemed to be cautious with him. They only spoke enough to keep the conversation going. I said nothing.

And from that car I ended up here: A dark, minimally filled bar. The other inhabitants were mostly groups of people like us, except they seemed to enjoy being here. One group was made up of women about five years older then us, probably looking to have a night out. Another was made up of mostly men with two girls who looked just old enough to pass for eighteen. I wondered if they had the same intentions that Jesse had the night he took Darcy out. A few loners drowning out their sorrows were mounted on bar stools around us.

Jesse had bought us all beers and some bar snacks, and we had been sitting here having small talk for a long time. He laughed a lot, I watched his eyes circle the group to make sure we were giving into him. He always met my eyes last.

Taylor had begun to speak to him a little more, cracking a joke here or there and toasting beers. He might have been a little tipsy, but Aaron was following behind. Conversation topics steered clear of anything that might bring up Darcy: dorm life, girls, dating, girlfriends, school in general. We grazed over the topic of teachers and talking about our lives outside of school, and what we planned on doing when we got out.

When the bottom of the onion rings was visible to me, I spoke.

"Where to now." I asked, taking in Jesse's reaction.

"I know this place here in town, its a pretty popular hangout for guys. I was hoping you guys would stop in?" I said nothing.

"Yeah sure, we're up for it." Aaron broke the silence.

Darcy's POV:

"Hey Darcy, have you seen my cover?" I dropped my bag on my chair and turned to see Maddie, another performer, shifting through racks of clothing. She wore a neon green bra and a tiny black skirt.

"Check the rack by stage left. We had to switch the entrances for a few numbers, its all on the board." She nodded and scurried off. I sat at my chair, unloading my bag and taking out my makeup. I was short on time.

"Darcy. The makeup at my seat is all wrong, it's Sam's! Where's mine?"

"That is your, you have your costumes mixed up. We changed them this time because of sizes. Your wearing the yellow cover with the green under neath, with the white cover, pink short shorts and the blue thong."

I opened up the makeup at my table, a palette of rainbow eyeshadow, bright blushes, fake lashes and liquid eyeliner. I crossed the room and got my wig from the mannequin and brushed it out.

"Darcy? Where are my shoes?" Kristina was dressed already, hair done and makeup done. Her feet were bare.

"Your supposed to be wearing the pink heels. . . Shit, Maddie's wearing them. Shes performing right now.

"Damn it! I'm next on!" I reached into my bag and pulled out the yellow pumps I had packed.

"Really? Do you have others?" I nodded and she started to turn. "Sit down, lemme help. You'll never get ready in time." I let her help me, dumping my hair into the smallest ballerina bun and stretching a neon pink wig over my head. I outlined my eyes in liquid eyeliner, dramatically curving the ends and feathering them. Kristina did my eyeshadow, neon green and pink, adding cheetah spots on the side. She was always better at makeup then I was. I put on white lipstick, covering it with clear gloss.

"That's my cue, will you be good to get dressed?" I nodded and peeled my shirt off my body. "Good luck Darcy! Get your head in the game." She said, and scurried off, adjusting her shoes as she ran.

I put on my costume: A white top with a neon pink bra underneath it, a black mini skirt as a cover with tiny ripped shorts underneath, and under that, a neon pink thong with so many cut outs, it barely existed. I put on the pink heels from my day with Rayden to perfect my scandalous secret and stood for my cue.

Being the youngest performer here, at least by appearance, my routine was a little different. I must say I definitely got the best choreography for this night. While the other girls went out pretending to want to take their clothes off, or something closing following a porn movie, I went out there as the innocent one. I was supposed to be a young girl, innocently walking somewhere when someone pours water on me. When the water hits me, the black lights turn on, and through my wet, white T shirt you can see the neon pink bra. As if attempting to preserve my innocence, I embarrassingly peel off the shirt, and so the show begins.

Backstage was still bustling. Kristina exited the stage and came over to me, fixing my wig and shirt. "You ready? You look great. Don't be nervous. Go out there and get'em. You got this." I nodded and she smiled at me, then lightly tapped me in the direction behind her.

I took a deep breath and listened to Robbie's voice introducing me on. The butterflies in my stomach disappeared a little. Everything was fine.

The music cued me in and I walked out, leaning casually on the pole. On cue, I looked up to see the water from above my tumbled down, hitting me like a slap in the face. I widened my eyes, pretending to be surprised, and watched the lights go dark. Faces in the crowd vanished in the dark, except for the first few rows. I could hear the crowd cheer, and I knew they have full view of my lace bra. I followed my choreography, pretending to hide behind the pole, move my wet shirt around on my body, wiping down my skirt. I raised the bottom of my skirt a little, bringing it up my thigh.

I was forgetting the butterflies in my stomach, following the choreography. Kristina was right, I was being silly and I just needed to get back on my game. I dropped the skirt and stepped out of it, pretending to be embarrassed. I moved my shirt down to cover it and slid around the pole, sliding around for about a minute before I pretended to pick up some confidence and slid of the shirt. The crowd cheered and the music picked up pace, symbolizing my growing confidence, and I took part in a series of fast paced, sexy and scandalous dance moves that included rubbing my wet body up and down and sliding my back down the pole and flashing my pink thong to the crowd. The routine continued until the music paused with my but to the audience and my head between my legs. The music paused as my eyes bugged out in a surprised face, and I flipped around so I was facing the audience, flipping my head up so I was facing forward. As I struck my last pose, the music finished and the lights came back on, revealing the cheering crowd. Someone in the front row reached up and touched my leg. When the bouncer by the door came over to him, I snapped out of my state of mind.

Once I was in my head again, I realized I'd done it. I did the choreography perfectly, stripped sexily, and only been touched by one pervy guy. Now I could go home and be with Rayden. Now everything would be perfect with Rayden.

I realized I was still standing on the stage, wearing only my hot pink lace bra and thong, and the hot pink heels. I realized I was still standing in my seductive pose, and the bouncer was fighting with the guy to my lower left. I realized for the first time, I felt self conscious with my job.

And I realized why when I noticed I had been standing on the stage, staring into the eyes of one person in the crowd. One person who was standing in a crowd of sitting people, with a blank stare on his face. One person who I was hoping to see when I got home, who I was hoping to kiss, to hug and to talk about my day with. One person who I didn't want to lie to anymore, who I didn't want to know about my double life. A person who I wanted it to work out with.

But standing there, I knew it never would.

And that's when I decided I couldn't go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, an update within the month! I'm getting better! Who's proud?

OK so I'm extremely happy that I'm getting more subscribers: Don't get me wrong, don't not subscribe. Certainly don't unsubscribe.

But I have more subscribers then comments. That means if you all commented right now, I would be so super amazingly happy I think I would die. And throw a fit. And then die again.

But I know its impossible that you'll all comment. Not every single one of you. Not even one word from you all.

But I can have a few. So please, comment. You could add to my eternal happiness. You could make the next chapter come faster. And it only takes three seconds of your time, and a few thoughts.

So please tell me:
-She's not going home? What do you think that means?
-What will Rayden's reaction be? Will he be pissed or sad? Or something else?
-What about the other guys?
-Did I write this well? Or was it bad?
-Whos gonna do what to Jesse?
-Is the relationship honna work out?
-Did u want this in Rayden/any other guys POV?
-Anything else, this could go on forever

So please, comment. You could help the other subscribers who want to read the next chapter. You could make me a very happy person.

And that was my imitation of a fund-raising commercial. No seriously, comment please?!

<3