Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 6: Dinner with The Guys

"Come on!!!" Taylor complained. He was the only guy who had stayed behind to wait for me while I fixed my hair. Rayden and Griffin were getting the car.

"Ok." I said, although I wasn't completely satisfied with my hair, I didn't want to keep my new best friend waiting.
As we walked out of the building, a few guys stopped to check me out and wink at me.

I'll tell you, take a guy away from women for a few months and suddenly your dealing with a zoo.

Taylor kept a poker face, but I saw him glare at the guy who reached out to smack my ass. But he said nothing, and instead dropped his hands to his side and casually threw one over my waist. No one touched me after that, and I sent a telepathic thank-you card to Taylor (Which he must have gotten, because all best friends can communicate telepathically)

We had finally gotten to the parking lot. I saw Rayden sitting in the drivers seat, with Griffin in the passenger seat. We got to the car and opened the door, and someone was already sitting in the back seat.

"Was your arm around her waist?" Griffin asked when we got in. I was glad Taylor played it down.
"Yeah. Some guy reached out to slap her ass, so I put my arm around her. No biggey."

Griffin, who for me, had been deemed the official announcer of new people who I didn't know, seemed too busy thinking to introduce me to the boy in the back. Luckily, he stuck out his hand.

"Aaron Taylors." He said.

"Darcy Williams. Griffin didn't tell me he had a brother." I said. Aaron smiled.

"He never told me he had a girlfriend." We laughed, and Griffin turned around to shoot Aaron a dirty look. "No but seriously, why are you here? Your not ugly, or stupid, or slutty, so I don't know what your doing with these three . . ." Taylor reached across me to punch him on the shoulder and ruffle his hair.

"I was offered a full scholarship." I said, leaving out details.

"Yeah but get this-" Rayden interrupted. "She didn't know it was an all boys school!" He burst into hysterics again, and I shot a death glare to the back of his head. We pulled up and parked in the parking lot of a restaurant I recognized. I came here sometimes with the girls after shows. The owner of the restaurant was . . a customer.

We walked in and were seated at a booth. After a long argument, we decided I would sit next to Taylor and Griffin, and Rayden would sit across from Griffin, with Aaron sitting across from me.

"So why'd you drop out of school?" Taylor asked me. I looked down, suddenly distracted by my fingernails.

"No way!" Aaron was excited. "Your a dropout!"

"I just didn't like it." I said, glad the waitress came shortly after, even though her push-up bra didn't do her justice, she had too much makeup, too many piercings and too many death glares for me. We ordered and she left, and the conversation went back to me.

"How long were you out of school?"
"Two months."
"Were you kicked out?"
"No, I quit."
"Were you caught with drugs?!"
"I told you, I quit"
"But your grades were good."
"Enough for a full scholarship."
"And you had friends?"
"Yes."
"But you still didn't like it."
"Yes."
"Because kids made fun of you?"

That was the first thing Rayden had said all diner, and I had trouble finding a lie to it. I sighed.
"That was part of it."
Which launched a whole new interview.

"Did you dress funny?"
"No."
"Smell?"
"No."
"Sleep around?"
"No!"
"So why were you teased?"
"Its complicated."
"Were you a druggie?"
"Aaron, I already told you, I didn't do drugs!"
The rest of the table laughed.
"Your not eating much." Another one of Rayden's rare comments.
I had a show on Thursday. I never eat before big shows.
"I'm not very hungry."

The waitress came back then, and cleared out plates and offered dessert. I said no.

Everyone else said yes.

Each of them must have ordered two things. I swear the ordering must have taken twice as long as eating our main courses! They went around the table, ordering brownie sundaes, ice cream, pie, and anything else I had ever seen on a dessert menu. The order came ten minutes later.

"Mmmhhmm!" Taylor said, licking the ice cream off the spoon, "Darcy try some of this!" He held the spoon towards me, and I politely shook my head no.
"Oh come on Darcy!"
"Its cause she doesn't like your ice cream." Said Aaron.
"What?"
"I mean how can you blame her, after watching you lick that spoon, you'd think-"
"Well try this then." Griffin cut in, passing me some brownie.
"No thanks, I'm good."
We went around like this for ten minutes, until finally Rayden stuck a spoon full of ice cream right to my face.

"Just eat it already!" I watched the ice cream melting slowly on the spoon, full of chocolate sauce and toppings. It looked ok, but with the show on Thursday . . .
And with that thought, Rayden's hand slipped, and the ice cream fell.

Down my shirt.

The rest of the table stared in silence, some about to laugh, others pissed.

With no facial expression, I reached and took a fist-full of Griffin's brownie, letting the chocolate ooze through my fingers.

And flailed it right at Rayden's face.

He grabbed a spoonful of ice cream, a made a catapult, aiming at me, but hitting Griffin on the cheek.
Griffin grabbed some of his brownie and threw it back, hitting Rayden and Aaron.

And so the food fight began.
♠ ♠ ♠
=] like it? Cause I updated like three chapters today because I was happy with the feedback.

But humans are greedy.

I want more feedback.

Comments here, comments on my profile, messages, subscriptions.
I want SOMETHING before you get the next chapter.

And I left you at a semi-cliffhanger, Remember the manager? A customer? Will he recognize Darcy? Oh no!!!!

So message/comment/comment/subscribe!!!