Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 7: Secrets

Five minutes later, we were all covered in gooey, oozing, gross desserts.

Does your skin absorb calories? Because if it does, I swear, I'm gaining a hundred pounds. And we have a very important show on Thursday, which is why I wasn't eating in the first place. And I can't look chubby, I need this job! . . .

I just realized why we all stopped.

Our slutty, desperate waitress who continuously gave me death glares? She got the manager. He was coming over. I recognized him from his constant appearances at our shows. Except I had never seen that ring on his finger . . .

He approached our table.

"Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to . . ." I had been looking down to avoid recognition. But with all the chocolate on my face, you'd think he wouldn't notice me?

"Why hello there." He said. "Came with a different crowd this time?" I nodded stiffly, suddenly remembering he doesn't know me as Darcy. He knows me as Bambi. He looked over the faces of the guys, taking me in last. After, of course, looking at my chest.

"I think I like your other friends better." Yeah well. That's cause they're all strippers, and your a lonely, cheating ass-whole who goes to strip clubs and invites the dancers back to your restaurant for free food . . . .

"Well, I was going to ask you to clean up the mess you made. But seeing as I know your friend here, I suppose I'll let you off with a warning. Then again, I don't think I'll let you in here again for strike two, but we'll see won't we? Now please leave." He turned to go, and I silently cheered for him not saying anything else.

"Oh." He said, turning around to look at me. "I suppose I'll see you and your friends here again this week, Bamb-"

"Actually." I cut in as fast as I could. "I won't be coming with them this week. Maybe you'll see them though." And I grabbed Griffin's wrist and ran out the door, pulling him behind me.

~~~
"What was that about?"

We were all sitting in the car, and it had been a silent ride. Well, not really a ride, since we hadn't started driving, but I like to think I went as long as possible without giving up the fact I'm a part time stripper.

"Some of my friends and I used to go there." I said. "That's all."
"Really? Cause the way he talked about your friends, you'd think you guys were up to something."

Oh great. How could I play this off?

"Guys, I already told you, I don't do drugs." They laughed. Well, most of them, I think.

"Yeah I guess." And then they started talking about sports, or something. I don't know, I zoned out.
~~~
The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. We all took showers (separately) and the boys went into the center room to play video games. I stayed in my room and changed into a tank-top and sweatpants. I think Taylor had gone to bed and Aaron went back to his room, when Griffin came in.

"Hey." he said.
"Hey."
"Hows it going"
"Great." I said, giving him my best happy smile. He looked down and blushed, and I almost said awwww aloud.
"That's good." He sat at the edge of my bed, where I was in the middle, sitting cross legged.
"Can ask you something?"
"Yes." No. Oh no.
"What's the real story with that guy from the restaurant?"
"I told you. My friends and I used t go their a lot. We don't go anymore, he's kind of a creeper. You saw the way he looked at me." He nodded and looked down, deep in thought.
"Ok. Sorry I doubted you. Goodnight, Darcy."
"Goodnight."

~~~
Griffin's POV:

It made sense, I guess.

Except she said she hadn't gone their in a while, and the owner asked if she was coming back this week. And she told him all her friends were going.

I didn't want to doubt Darcy. She was pretty-no doubt- and funny and nice. I liked her. A lot.

But what was she hiding?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am aware this chapter sucks. I seriously need some help getting all my thoughts for this story together. I'd really appreciate any messages/comments/suggestions. Thanks guys. I promise the next chapter will be better.