Holding On

Name

The Joker carried Melinda and took her to a room where he keeps most of his hostages in before he kills them…In there, the walls paint was chipped off and dirty and were covered with HAHA’s that the Joker wrote with the victim’s blood. The cold floor was chipped from the flooring someone put on then took off.

He set her down and walked away from her and locked the door behind him. He couldn’t figure out who she was. Her eyes made his heart skip a beat and his stomach felt like there were butterfly’s fluttering inside him. He hadn’t felt like this in years. He growls hitting a wall next to him before heading off to his room.



I woke up with a major headache, I opened my eyes and everything was pitch black. The smell of mold and blood filled my nose. I was still in my black dress and my hair was a mess. I heard the door opening and the light filled the room showing the walls and what it was covered with. All the ‘Hahahahahahahahahahahaha’, it’s making me dizzy. I looked over at the figure by the door, and I knew it was the Joker…He slowly he approaches towards me with a slight limp.

“So…Who are you?” He asks,

“I told you, alre—“I was cut off with a smack across the face then lifted so I was eye level with him

“Don’t lie to me!!” he growls, “I’m going to ask again…What is your name?!”

“Melinda Sarah Anderson!”

I was then thrown against the wall then hovered over with a knife at my throat.

“You really want to die, toots?” he asks twitching his head,

“Sure…Why not? There’s no point in life anyways.”

“Oh? But there’s so much more in life that you can do!” he laughs. “And for that, I guess I’ll keep you for awhile…And I will find out who you are. I know you when you are lying…I can read you like a book.”

He smirks then walks out of the room and locks the door. And I sat here in darkness. Alone…Again. I didn’t know why he would want to know who I was and keep me alive. I just wish he would just kill me already. I wish I never came back to Gotham…The feeling of wanting to die again is killing me…Remembering things I wish I would forget.

I’m gonna say it.

I’m going to say that stupid fucking texting language.

FML



I couldn’t let myself fall asleep, I just felt like I wanted to die. I’ve been in this room for at least 15 hours, maybe more. I could see from under the door shadows walking by, sometimes I heard yelling or something slamming against the wall. I felt my eyes getting droopy but tried to keep them open. I fell asleep a few times and woke up from the noise beyond the door. Why did I come to Gotham? Why did I give into Ally’s desperate plea? Why did I accept Bruce’s invite to the party? I’m an idiot, because now I’m the Joker’s hostage.

I heard the door open and saw the jester chick named; Harley Quinn, come in with a tray. She dropped it in front of me making some food fall off it and dropped a bottle of water next to it. When I looked up at her she looked pissed. She huffed and walked out of the room slamming the door behind her. I couldn’t see what was in front of me, so I felt around the room to find the tray. I remember I saw bread, and an open pudding cup. I pushed them away. I decided if they were going to keep me here. Why should I eat and be tortured.



A half an hour later, the Joker came in and looked at my tray seeing that I haven’t touched it.

“You are different than my other hostages.” He says,

“Only stupid people can know that, that water could have some powder in it, or that bread is filled with rat poison.”

He laughs at this, jumping a bit then stopped. “You have spice in you…I like that.” He licks over his lips.

I smiled sarcastically before putting my hand on my forehead and curled my legs to my chest.

“Why aren’t you afraid?” he asks,

“Please. I got over being scared of clowns when I was 12.” I looked up at him rolling my eyes. It was true, I used to think clowns were scary till he dressed up as one and actually made me laugh about it.

“Keep rolling your eyes like that; I’ll pull them right out!” he pulls out his switch blade and points at me with it.

So I rolled my eyes again and shook my head. I felt him pick me up and slam me against the wall.

“Do you think I’m playing Miss Anderson?!”

“No.” I groaned in pain.

“No…I’m not!” he hisses, “So, what. Is. Your. Name?!”

“Melinda!”

He pulls me in the throws me across the room, “What is it?!” he growls.

“Melinda…Sarah…Anderson.” I hissed in pain.

He picks me up by my throat and slams me to the wall.

“Joker. Relax.” A voice says from behind him.

It was a man in a green suit with a cane.

“Leave the poor girl alone.” He says calmly as he stood by the door leaning on his cane. “We need a plan. Stop wasting time on her.” He says then walks away.

The Joker growls then stares into my eyes, and for some reason I couldn’t look away. I saw something flicker in his eyes but it was there and gone before I could blink. He let me slid down on the wall as I laid down, then he kicked the side of my head, knocking me out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ouch.

Thanks,
MentalMasturbation
Brooklynn Marie
DaniBaby
Escape.My.Fate.
xx; Ignorance
serinitycelene
LoveMckaela
Catharine.
liz loves matthew.
Shadow's Gate


For commenting <3