Holding On

The Batman

Bruce walked up the stairs to Ally’s room to see her still moping around on the bed. On the table across from her bed was her cold, untouched dinner.

“Ally…C’mon, you got to eat.” He leans on the door frame staring at her pathetic form.

“No.”

“Allyson.”

“If that monster doesn’t give her food; I’m not eating!” she screams before putting her face in her pillow. “I mean…He was looking for you! I don’t know why he took her, she hasn’t done anything!! By the way. Why was he wanting you in the first place? Hmm?” she sat up glaring at Bruce.

He had never seen his cousin so angry like this. She was always happy and hyper! But this was her best friend, so he didn’t blame her for being like this.

“I don’t know.”

“You should know! Why?!”

“Honestly Al, I don’t…”

She huffed rolling her eyes and lying back down on the bed.

“I’m sorry.” He whispers though she doesn’t respond.

Bruce sighs then closes the door softly and returns downstairs to grab his coat and walks out the door. Alfred stayed behind to keep Ally Company and make her dinner when she does come down.

Bruce got in his black lambo and took off down the road heading towards the cave, he called it.

As he headed down the elevator to a bright large square room. He presses a few buttons on the wall to lift up some platforms that revealed a black suit.

After he changed he hopped in his mobile and took off towards Gotham City, his tracker focused on the area he needed to be and speeded past many cars so he can get to where he has to go.

He pulled over in an ally and got out of the car, looking up at the building. He knew a group of criminals were in there. And the faster he’d get in there, the faster he find out from one of them about Melinda.

Rushing through the doors, knocking out the guards and headed up the stairs where they were at. There, were Joker’s right and left partners: Harley Quinn and The Riddler, with a bunch of gangsters all in a circle around the table. Harley was slumped in a large red recliner on the end of the rectangular table, while The Riddler laid his head on his arms above her.

“So where’s the Joker? Hm? Wasn’t he the one that wanted this meeting?” one of the gangsters asked. He was known as; Cal.

“He says, he’s out on errands.” Says the Riddler,

Harley rolled her eyes at this and started to play with her stringy blonde hair.

“Errands?!”

Everyone groans and starts arguing, even the Bruce was annoyed. He wanted the Joker now! So he can bring Melinda back. Not only did Ally miss her, he did too.

“Alright, alright. Everybody calm down. The Joker is…Very, very busy. But he wanted this meeting to go on so, lets get started, shall we?”

They started talking about their plans terrorizing Gotham, and Harley walked off somewhere. Bruce listened quietly wanting to just get to the point on Mel, but also paid attention on everything their doing.

“So…Any questions?”

“Yeah.” Says the same gangster, Cal. “Let’s talk about the Joker.”

“Not much of a question but alright.”

“Why does he want us to do all his shit for him? Or why can’t he tell us this in our faces? What’s so important for him that he doesn’t have to come and order us to do this?”

“Now those sound like questions.” The Riddler smirked, “Well…I’m hoping he is having his ’fun’ with whatever he is doing.”

Bruce growls quietly, clenching his fists tight.

“But, that is none of your concern what he is doing this very moment. The real concern is The Batman.”

“Batman? Tck. Why should we be worried about him? He’s just as wanted like the rest of us.”

“Maybe because he’s right…There.” The Riddler points his finger at the door Bruce was behind.

All of a sudden; Harley appeared, opening the door and swung her slug hammer, missing when he ducked and made it go through the wall. Batman punched her in the gut and pushed her out of the way as the gangsters pulled out their guns and started shooting at him. It didn’t stop him from knocking them out. One last gangster till he reached The Riddler, was in his way. He flipped Cal guy over his shoulder making him hit his head when he fell and passed out.

Batman grabbed Riddler and shoved him up against the wall and made Riddler gasp an ‘Ow’.

“So rough, Bats. Why so angry at me? I haven’t done anything.”

“Oh really?” Batman asked sarcastically, making his voice deep and groggy.

“Truly. You weren’t thinking I was actually planning on terrorizing the city did you?”

“Cut the mind games and tell me where Joker is.”

“Joker? What for?”

“The girl.”

“The…Girl…?” Riddler raises an eyebrow and rolls his eyes back thinking. “Girl…Girl…Gir—Oh, oh!! Right!! The girl. Uhhh.” He stutters,

“Melinda Anderson.”

“Yeah. Her…Umm…”

“Where are they?” Batman growls.

“I don’t know.” He smirks widely

“Yes you do,”

“I don’t, honestly. He took her somewhere just a few days ago after she tried running away.”

“She tried running?”

“Uh-huh. And what happens when the rabbit runs too slowly?”

“What?”

“Answer it, c’mon!”

“I don’t know.

“Everyone and their ‘I don’t know’s’” he huffs, “Well…The rabbit ran too slow because the fox is much too quick.” He says in a whisper,

All of a sudden, Batman was hit on the back of his head making him let go of The Riddler and fell to his knees. Harley, who hit him, ran out of the room with Riddler close behind her as they took off with their van. Batman tried standing, but failing a few times from being light headed. He knew he had lost them and not only did he fail himself for being weak or fail Allyson…He failed Mel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. I'm on a writers block and i'm sorry it took so long to update. I knew I had to update before June is over so...Yeah. I hope this is good.

If any of you read my profile updates; I said I am writing a sequel to this when I haven't even finished this. haha. It happens. I'm getting ahead of myself.

Enjoy!

Thank You,
MentalMasturbation
Mckaela Haner
Shadow's Gate
Brooklynn Marie
jokie
xx; Ignorance
DaniBaby
Catharine.
serinitycelene
Escape.My.Fate
Strange Lifestyles
starbella
XxbrokensoulxX
ThereAre666Ways2Love
ChasingMemories
Cutie 0.0 Cucumber
Bunny-on-Drugs
Angelofhellsfire
Xxsk8tersrockXx
XahhaxRey
I Am Vengeance 6661
Pamela Pandemic
Musicislife89
ItEndsTonight
xXxpeebeejayxXx
Death_to_Roses

For Commenting<3