Holding On

Splash

Jack was becoming more and more of an adult as the days go by. Anna tries to become a little more mature about things and take some thing seriously since she’s becoming a teenager this year. But that won’t be till months later. But sometimes, Jack and Anna can be a bit childish. But it’s okay; their home and having a good time.

Anna was doing laundry while Jack cooked hot dogs and hamburgers outside on the grill and some store bought potato salad that was in the cooler in the kitchen. Anna didn’t go to some laundry place, instead, she filled the bathtub with water and scrubbed their clothes by hand. The bathtub was almost overflowing with bubbles that Anna had to roll her sleeves up over her shoulders with the bubbles touching her chin as she leaned over.

Jack was done with the grill and brought and hamburgers and hotdogs inside and called out for Anna to come down.

“In a minute!!” she yells back, trying to scrub out the stain in Jack’s uniform shirt.

“Anna! Get down here! I’m hungry!” Jack complains, “What are you doing?!”

“Jack, what did you eat for lunch?!”

“Ah! No, no—I asked you first!”

“Answer mine
then I’ll answer yours!!” she screams blowing some bubbles away from her view.

“Tim offered the rest of his chilly!” his voice sounded close as Anna could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. “Now why are you taking so long?” he says opening the door.

Anna holds up his shirt and raises an eyebrow at him, “Did you miss your mouth?”

Jack burst out laughing, not only of her sarcasm; but her situation with the massive bubbles. Anna only rolls her eyes dropping his shirt in the tub and grabbing some bubbles then smacking them on Jack!

He immediately stops laughing and looks at her dumbfounded. Now Anna was the one laughing. He glares at her getting the face that scares her. Her laughs died down as his brown eyes burned through her. With the look on Jack’s face, she thought she was going to get yelled at, but instead she found herself in his arms as he took her down into the tub; getting them both soaked. Now he was laughing again and she was shocked.

“You…Butt-head!!” she splashes him,

“Oh, that’s not nice to say, Anna Rose!”

She doesn’t say anything, just splashes him again. It turned into a water fight, both were laughing and getting the bathroom floor wet. The clothes were laying at the bottom of the tub, and eventually Jack grabbed a hold of Anna by her arms and pushes her to the end of the tub. She struggles to break free but Jack was much stronger than her. He laughed as he took both her wrist with his left and scooped up some bubbles.

“Don’t…You…Dare…”

“Dare me to what?” he asks, grinning.

“I mean it! Don’t do it!”

“Do it?!” he asks, chuckling in amusement,

“I said
don’t!!” she whines,

“Okay!”

He splats the bubbles in her face then kisses her forehead before backing away and kicking his legs over the tub, letting them dangle off the side as he let the water drip in the puddle on the floor.

Anna wiped the soap from her eyes, which was difficult since her hands were already soapy.

“You are a mager butt-head, Napier.” She growls, blowing bubbles away from her mouth.

“You want a towel?”

“Yes.”

She felt the cloth smack her face. Jack laughs when she glares at him. He got out of the tub and grabs one of the towels hanging on the hook, drying himself off as much as he could. He looks back at Anna who was glaring at him still and trying to get out of the tub. He grins and grabs the lighter towel and opened it waiting for her to get out completely. When she did he wrapped it around her and rubbed her arms up and down rapidly. They looked at each others eyes with out saying a word. Jack reminded himself of their age and quickly looks away.

“We better go eat before it gets too cold.” He says,

“Potato Salad is already cold.”

“I meant the meat.”

“Oh yeah.”

Shaking his head with a chuckle they walk out of the bathroom and downstairs and ate their dinner together and watched the news on the small-crappy-battery-powered TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coming back slowly...lol.

Thanks,
MentalMasturbation
Mckaela Haner
Shadow's Gate
Brooklynn Marie
jokie
xx; Ignorance
DaniBaby
Catharine.
serinitycelene
Escape.My.Fate
Strange Lifestyles
starbella
XxbrokensoulxX
ThereAre666Ways2Love
ChasingMemories
Cutie 0.0 Cucumber
Bunny-on-Drugs
Angelofhellsfire
Xxsk8tersrockXx
XahhaxRey
I Am Vengeance 6661
Pamela Pandemic
Musicislife89
ItEndsTonight
xXxpeebeejayxXx
Death_to_Roses
wolfprincess1995
lost.in.time
melmelzie

For Commenting<3

The list keeps getting longer and longer. :]]