Holding On

City Of Hell

“Hm, hmm, hmm, szah-ka, szah-ka, ka-szah, la, la, laa, la laaaaaaa.”

The bouncy blonde walked down the halls as she heard Joker was outside in the garage. And Riddler was playing poker with some of the goons. She patted the goons heads as they smirked and whispered to each other.

“In a good mood are we Harley?”

“Can it, pea-brain!”

“Whose hunched and mean, with a smile that never fades, and doesn't like to be disturbed?” Riddles the Riddler,

“Awe, Mistah J won't be disturbed by me. I'm bettin' he's missin' me!”

“Whatever you say, Harls.”

She skipped out the front door and towards the garage. Joker packed something in the back of the van and then slams it shut, limping his way over to the drivers side but stopped when Harley stood there blocking the door.

“Hi-ah, Puddin'”

“Move.”

“Where ya goin'? Can I come?” she moves away from the door,

He opens the drivers side door, “No.”

“Ohhhh, I get it. You're going to see that ghoul again, ain't ya?!” she glares, with her hands on her hips as the Joker looked at her and smirked.

“Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. But don't be so jealous, toots.” he licks his lips as he patted her cheek, “It's all...Part of the plan.” he giggles, winking at her before hopping in the drivers seat.

She pouted as he shuts the door and took off down the road without another glance or kiss. Harley sighed then crossed her arms.

“Oooo, burn.” laughs the Riddler, “Better luck next time, eh?”

“Ahh, shut up!” she screeches then stomps back inside the warehouse, knocking out the goon she patted earlier than went up to her room and slammed the door.

“Is she bi-polar?” Asks the goon with black hair,

“Nahh, she does that.” says Riddler as he entered the room and looked up at the stairs, “Don't stay up there too long. Your puddin' is wanting us to get moving after he left. Up to, Blondie!”



I awoke with the feeling of cool crisp wind blowing in my face and sending my wavy dry hair all over the place as I was strapped to a chair...Again.

“La-dee, da-dee, da-dee, da.” I heard the Joker hum. When I opened my eyes, I was on a roof. The sun was just setting as I began putting the puzzle together. Roof. Tied up. And Joker. “Evening...Melinda...”

“Where are we?”

“Where are we?!” he chuckles as he came to my view and got on his knee down in front of me. “Why we're on the roof of Brucey's Enterprise!” he licks his lips then heads over towards the edge and looked over to see how high we were...How high is this building anyway? I never had gotten the chance to view the city as any other tourist should.

“Why did you bring me here?”

“To take in the bea-u-tiful view your...boyfriend, owns. Isn't it? It just makes you want to...Jump right in it.”

“I'm not big on city lights and Bruce is not my boyfriend.”

“Not big on city lights...? Hmm...Maybe, you're right.” He said. Ignoring the boyfriend part.

“I am?” I raised my eyebrow as he looks around the city, nodding his head. “It needs...Something...Something, brighter.”

In a blink of an eye, a building exploded and went up in flames. I screamed as the Joker skipped around like a little kid who had to much sugar. My mouth hung open in devastation...I didn't know what building he blew up, but what if it was an office building? People were just getting off work when it happened or it could have been an apartment building...With children inside getting ready for bed...It could have been anything. With my imagination lately, I could see the people screaming as they were on fire. Tears build up in my eyes as I lost track of the Joker. He came up behind me and grabbed my chair.

“If this isn't a better view for you...” he dragged be backwards towards the edge of the roof and swung me around and dangled me over the edge. “How is this?!” I screamed my lungs out as I stared down at the 50 stories high drop! “I think this is the best out of the best, eh, Miss Anderson?!?!” laughed the Joker,

“Pull me up!!! Please!!” I begged,

“What's that?! You want a better look, alrighty!” he lets go of the chair for a moment making me drop closer so all that's holding me up is the Joker. “How's that dollface?!?!”

I didn't say anything. I began to cry uncontrollably. I was meeting my death. Finally. And I was going to end up painting the sidewalk red. I guess this is what happens when you become rebellious and come out of your comfort zone. And I'm not talking about leaving New York...I'm talking about when I was 15 years old and leaving the house that had kept me hidden from the world. If I had stayed there, I wouldn't have met Ally, who wouldn't have invited me to her visit Bruce, and hadn't gone to the party and been kidnapped from the Joker! If I had stayed, I probably would have had the chance of seeing him again...Telling me how stupid he was for ditching...Jack...I'm sorry.

I was 100% sure I was going to be meeting the concrete but instead, I was pulled back up.



“Good job boys!” Claps the Riddler, “That's one abandon warehouse we don't need.”

Riddler, Harley, and the 2 goons stood by the van miles away from the warehouse that they demolished under Joker's orders.

“Why did Joker want us to blow it up?” Says The black haired goon who they called 'Ace'

“Yeah, it wasn't dat brutal av a place.” The Irish ginger they called 'Lucky' says.

“Questions, questions. You people drive me insane...Opps. I'm already there.” he laughs.

“So, where is the jokester anyway?” asks Ace.

“Hmm...” Riddler thought, tapping his finger on his bottom lip as he leaned on his cane.

“Probably with that bitch toy of his again!” Yells Harley as she sat in the front seat of the van with her legs on the dash board and the passenger door wide open.

“Now, now Harley. Don't be such a sour puss.” Riddler clicked his heel on the pavement. “But I'm pretty sure he's taking care of business with her.”

“What kind of business?” smirks Lucky, wiggling his eyebrows nudging Ace as the Riddler shrugs his shoulders. Harley jumped out of the van then walked up to the ginger head and kicked him right in the groin. The Riddler laughed as Lucky fell to his knees and held his jewels.

“Ohhh, Harley, you're starting to grow on me.”



Bruce watched the news as he paced around the living room, watching the news reporter talk about the explosion of an abandoned warehouse. Luckily, no one was killed. But Bruce had an image of Melinda inside as the place blew up in flames...Just like Rachel Dawes... He was relieved when no one was inside, but he couldn't something like that happen to Melinda... Even if he knew little of her, there was something about her that made her more...Mysterious.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooooooooo sorry for not updating. :[
I'm gonna get back to this. Promise. Just, hold on ;]

I have a joker story that I'm working on.

The Clown Prince

I have no Idea when it will be coming out, but I thought I'd give you a peek.

Post a comment<33
COMMENTERS
MentalMasturbation
xx; Ignorance
Mckaela Haner
Shadow's Gate
Brooklynn Marie
jokie
DaniBaby
Catharine.
serinitycelene
Escape.My.Fate
Strange Lifestyles
starbella
XxbrokensoulxX
ThereAre666Ways2Love
ChasingMemories
Cutie 0.0 Cucumber
Bunny-on-Drugs
Angelofhellsfire
Xxsk8tersrockXx
XahhaxRey
I Am Vengeance 6661
Pamela Pandemic
Musicislife89
ItEndsTonight
xXxpeebeejayxXx
Death_to_Roses
wolfprincess1995
lost.in.time
melmelzie
for_the_love_of_me
zipzapzach
HPfreak101
jokerislife
yoshballzonya
Fairy K
Haner's Harlot.
hopewillfall
Meres
LuvSick987
gymnstgril
IcRaVeVeNgEaNcE
SHYLA01
TwistedNaul;
skullgurl2007
Deltagrey
Beast In Repose
Neurotically.Yours
Avngd7XGirl
poisongirl24
Maim.The.Heart.
DefyGravity.
Jamie Glynn;
Emmelz Liebe
Meganator
KrisScoggins
bff.till.life
unsoundmind
violetkarma
SufferingSweetSorrow