Holding On

Girly Products

Need tampons. Okay. Acne products? Pink razors? Perfume? Body wash? MAKEUP?!

Anna demanded them and Jack had no time to argue. She pushed him out the door with the list of girly products that made Jack confused. Eyeliner, foundation, cover up?? Eyeshadow. But it didn't stop there.
'Why would she need a curling iron??' Her hair was wavy and long and perfect. Why does she want these all of a sudden? Maybe he shouldn't have gotten her that teen magazine. Ever since he got her that thing, she kept her nose in it!

It's been two weeks since they finally got together. Jack felt proud while Anna felt...Self cautious. She didn't feel
pretty enough for Jack. Especially when he gotten her that magazine. The girls on there were skinny with curly hair and makeup that made their eyes pop! Not literally of course, just their eye color. They wore black eyeliner and one of the girls wore red lipstick. Also they had clear skin. Anna didn't have much acne, but she would get a zit in random places. She hated it! Jack had clear skin, but all he uses is soap and water. It only made her face dry. She added Oil of Olay to her list for Jack. He told her she didn't need it, but went out anyway just to make her happy.

At the store, he stood in front of the makeup department to find many makeup company names. Revlon, Covergirl, Wet and Wild. Jack was overwhelmed by all the different kinds of makeup. Wet and Wild seemed to be the cheapest, so he grabbed a black looking pencil, a tube filled with black liquid stuff, a small bottle with a skin tone shade that looked close to Anna's pale face with matching powdery substance in a small container and a bright red lipstick. She didn't need all this, but he had to get it for her.

Next was disposable pink razors. What was she going to shave? Then looked for a body wash. There was a lot of them, she Jack started sniffing the dollar ones. He found a fruity one that smelled really good and threw it in the cart. Next was acne stuff. He would grab a bar of soap for her but instead he grabbed some blackhead eraser scrub, Noxema cleansing cream, and Sea Breeze sensitive skin.

The only thing he was NOT getting way that damn curling iron. Her natural wavy hair was too beautiful to ruin. He was also determined to keep scissors out of her reach. He got to the counter and paid the large amount for all the stuff. The man at the counter gave Jack a weird expression as Jack just smiled and walked out. Hearing the cashier mumble 'faggot' on his way out. Jack felt a sudden urge to turn back and beat the shit out of him. Instead, he huffed and headed towards his bike. He placed the bags filled with Girly Products and puts it in his back pack. One bag wouldn't fit so he let it dangle on his right handle bar as Jack peddled home.



Jack sat on the couch, eating the rest of his sandwich and watching the Crocodile Hunter. The show was newish in the US and Jack found the Irwin guy hilarious and very educational. “CRIKY! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS BEAUTY!” It was great.

Jack was too busy laughing, that he didn't notice his
girlfriend walk in. He felt her sit next to him and rub her leg against his arm. This was different. Her legs were super smooth. And he could smell something fruity. It was delicious. He looked beside him to see Anna smiling with red lips and black around her eyes that made her Grey eyes stand out. She looked...Pretty. She smiled shyly at him and shrugged her shoulders waiting for him to speak. Jack just stared with his mouth open.

“Well?” she shrugged with a grin, “How do I look?"
Jack couldn't form words. She was very pretty. But... “Good...But, babe. You don't need all that.”

“Why? Don't you think I'm pretty?”

“Well yeah, of course. But I think you're beautiful without it. I mean, I love how that pencil does to your eyes and how your lips look very...” he hesitated staring at them with hunger, “red.” he gulped, “But, you don't need it.”

Anna was confused. The magazine told her that you should treat your boyfriend and make yourself look good for him, and here he was telling her she didn't need to cover her face in powder. “Oh...” she bowed her head. She rubbed her her legs, trying to get used to the smoothness, biting her bottom lip. “Now I feel embarrassed.”

“Why, baby?” he leaned towards her. They way he called her 'baby' made her heart jump and send chills down her spine.

“I was trying to impress you.”

he laughed, “You don't need to. I like you just the way you are. These girls;” he picks up the magazine from the floor, “are fake. And behind all that makeup, is just an fugly chick that tricks guys by the amount of makeup she puts on her face.” he throws it behind him. “You have true beauty. And girls like that would kill to have your good looks.”

Anna's face turned tomato red, smiling and avoiding eye contact. Jack was too sweet. She thought about the girls and remembered something else.

“They're skinny...”

“Yeah and it's disgusting.” he scrunched his nose. “Curves are adored and bones are ignored. Remember that—” he caught himself, “Scratch that. Just don't worry about it.”

“Okay Jack...” she laughed and kissed his cheek, leaving red lip marks as he smiled widely, scrunching the marks together. She laughed as he pressed his lips against her red ones and smeared the color off her lips and onto his, leaving his lips and part of his cheeks red. Jack couldn't stand thinking about Anna being with someone else.

She was his. He was hers.

That was that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a day late! I'm sorry! I was bowling with my friend and boyfriend. xP
I've also been reading 'Steve & Me' by Terri Irwin. Its an amazing book and its really heartbreaking. I remembered I used to watch the Crocodile Hunter with my brothers when it came to the US. I was like 4 and me and one of my brothers used to hunt lizards, snakes, and toads in the backyard. XD All the good people leave too soon. Its not fair. :'[

ANYWAY!!!!!!!
I need comments. It's nice to know what reaction you get in the chapters. :]
Alice..
xxHeartagramsXX
SHYLA01
unbroken!paradise
Crimson_Desire
I Am Vengeance 6661
Tati.the.Strange
ScarletSanity
luckybutton
andrea.rawr
The Silent Clown


BYE!