Holding On

O-M-G

After yet another dreamlast night I went stood a nice long cold shower to wake me up. After I finished my shower, I blow dried my hair, styled it, got dress, and headed out to find Ally.

I found her on the porch near the pool under the sun on one of the lounge chairs. She had her big buggy sunglasses on while the sun was hitting her. I shook my head and walked over to her and raised the glasses up to her forehead as she looked at me funny.

“You’re going to get a weird tan with those on.” I said taking a chair next to her, “You’ll look like a bug.”

“Oh.” She puts them on the table between us. “My bad.” She chuckles.

I smiled and laid my head back and closed my eyes.

“And you’ll get a weird farmers tan.” She mocks,

“Oh well?” I shrugged. “Maybe I’ll chip my tooth from tripping on a side walk and become like Bugs Bunny’s hill-Billy brother.” I chuckled to myself.

“Where the hell did that come from?” Ally laughs.

“Old, joke.” I said, shacking of the memory.

“Soaking some sun, ladies?” a voice came from behind us.

We turned around and saw Bruce walking towards us as Ally replied ‘yes’ then sat down on one of the chairs next to me.

“So, I’m having a party tomorrow night and I want you two to come. Are you both interested?”

“I am!” Ally jumps up, “What kind of party is it?”

“Just an elegant party for Commissioner Gordon.”

“Ohhh,” she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes, “We didn’t pack any fancy dresses.”

“You can go out and get one, I’ll pay for it.” he offers.

“Oh no! Not with that psychopath out there!” Ally waves her arms around then crosses them while she shook her head.

Bruce chuckles “Let me see if I have some extras from my ex’s.”

He stands and walks back inside.

“He’s got extras” Ally nods her head giving thumbs up then closing her eyes and faced the sun.

A few minutes later we had enough sun and went back inside as Bruce told us to follow him into another guest room where he had an open closet full of dresses and clothes. It was a walk in closet and Ally’s mouth dropped.

“O-M-G!!” she says in her texting language. “Are they all my size?!”

“There’s different sizes, all organized. So I’m sure you both can find one you like?”

“Awesome! Okay, Bruce. Go, go! So we can try them on!” She pushes him out of the closet and locks it turning back to her section of sizes.

Ally tried a bunch of dresses in different materiel, different design, and different colors. She seemed to like the red so she looked through them trying each on, till she found the one she liked.

“This is perfect. I like the wavy cut around my boobs.” She says, I laughed as she glares. “Where’s your dress?” she asks,

“I haven’t looked yet.”

“Well look!” she pulls me up from the ground and pushes me to the small section with my size dress.

I didn’t want anything bright so I chose black. Only a few minutes of looking than Ally’s hour ½ of choosing, I found a black strapless dress. It was plain but I liked it.” Ally made me try it on and it fit nicely.

“I like it!” she exclaims, walking towards me still in her dress as we looked in the mirror. “It’s good your tan, you’d look dead if you were pale in this.”

“Some pale people have a nice glow when they wear black.” I pointed out.

“Yeah. Some.” She shrugs her shoulders,

“I used to be pale when I was little.”

“Really?! Man, I wish I could see you when you were little. I wish that fire didn’t burn them all!” she pouts and goes to change.

A little white lie, telling her all my childhood stuff burned in a fire when I was 15. I tell my lies so many times that they seemed true. I could get away in a lie detector if they asked questions of my childhood.

“Well…Your tanned skin pulls it off more…And if you pull your hair up, it’ll be even better.” She says changing back to the other subject, putting my hair up in a bun and holding it.



“Aye, boss!” says one of the Joker’s clown goons with a colorful Mohawk.

“Yeah?” asks the Joker looking out the large window.

“Bruce Wayne is having a party tomorrow night at his pent house again.”

“What’s the occasion?” he asks

“For Commissioner Gordon promotion, they never got a chance to celebrate.” Joker nods his head but bored in going. “The Riddler said that Bruce is somehow connected to Batman.”

The Joker perked up and turns to the goon. “Really? Why’s that exactly?” he asks walking towards the goon slowly.

“He says it’s a mystery. But, boss. Maybe Bruce knows where—“

“Batman is?” Joker finished his sentence. “Tell Riddler we’re joining the party tomorrow night then. Make sure he goes in his best clothes.” Joker winks, slapping the goon’s arm and turns back towards the window.”

The goon leaves as Harley walked in the room. She smirks over at the Joker looking at him up and down a couple times before approaching him, swaying her hips side to side then wrapping her arms around his shoulders and twirling his greasy strand of hair.

“Mistah J. I’m bored.” She whines softly.

“Hi bored. I’m Joker.”

She giggles hugging him to her, “Oh, Puddin. You’re so funny!”

Joker rolls his eyes not even turning around to her, just staring out the window like a lion looking for his prey.

“Why don’t we go back in your room and have some fun? Hmm?” she whispered seductively into his ear.

As much as he wanted to kill her, torture her; sew her mouth up with a rusty needle. She was good at two things. Killing…And lust. Though she was not her and can never be her.

Joker followed Harley to his room and he had his way with her.



So we had everything planned. Ally’s dress, shoes, necklace and what not are set out and mine also. Ally promised to do my hair; I didn’t want her to go crazy with my face so I said I’d do it.

We had dinner, desert, then Ally and I watched a movie on the nice plasma screen TV in our Pj’s, then went to bed.

I stayed up for about an hour just staring up at the ceiling. Wondering if I’d have another dream. I really wished the two week were over now. I wanted to get outta here and go back to my routine that I’m so used to. I turned on my side and saw the card on the nightstand. I stared at it for a while till I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love all the comments everyone sent. :]

Comment please. :]

Commenters:
MentalMasturbation
LoveMckaela
Shadow's Gate
Brooklynn Marie
how pretty.
xx; Ignorance
DaniBaby


Melinda’s Dress

Ally’s Dress