Status: meh

Scream If You Want To

Did You Know?

I think my feet are starting to bleed from running too much and no shoes. How would I know this when it's raining? For one thing, my feet sting like hell. Another, I can see the blood from my feet mixing with the rain on the ground. " I'm scared." I mumbled like a lost child. " Really scared. Why didn't I listen to Janie?!" I started to cry, not only from pain but a bit of fear. I ignored the looks I got from people around me and continued walking, wondering if the tape was ruined by the rain now.

A payphone came into sight up ahead and I thought about calling a friend, but decided not to. I wouldn't want to involve them, but I might have to. And there's only one of them that might be able to help me, but he tore out his phone after he got high and thought the thing was possessed. I let out a chuckle at his stupidity and kept on walking.
He doesn't live too far from here, just on the edge of fucking Tokyo. Christ! My feet are cut up and I've got only god knows how many more miles to go, fun fun.

" La, la. La, la. La, la." I hear someone sing. My head twitches around and it's just a little girl... with long black hair. My heart skips a beat in fear and I turn down another street and start running as fast as I can again, hoping to get far away. ' Calm down, it might not have been her.' I think. ' Pffft... yeah and maybe I'm the Tooth Fairy.' Great, now I'm talking to myself.

I stop with my hands on my knees after another mile to try and catch my breath, my chest feels like it's on fire. I think I ran another mile again. A car on the busy street comes to a halt by me and as I look up, the window's rolling down. " Need a ride?" a guy asks. I only nod, not having the breath to do anything else. " Well Toots, get in." I open the door and was greeted by warmth, then got in and closed it. He took off as soon as I buckled up and asked me, " Where to?"

" Y-You know the apartments on the edge of Tokyo?" I ask.

" Yeah."

" Would you take me there please?" I ask him.

" Sure thing. So what were you doing out in the rain with no jacket or shoes?" he asks, glancing quickly at my feet.

" Running away." I say. It was sorta the truth, but I don't want to tell him everything.

" Why? Argument with the 'rents?" he asks and turns down a street.

" Y-Yeah." I lie, still cold seeing as I'm soaked to the bone.

" So why the apartments?"

" A friend lives there, he'll take me in." I say.

" Oh, I'm Hiro by the way. And you are?"

" Kristen Moore."

" Well Kristen, it's a pleasure to meet you even if it's under circumstances like this." he smiled a warm smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Here we are Kristin." Hiro said, arriving outside of the apartments.

" Thank you again Hiro." I said as he stopped the car.

" Wait." he said and took off his Fight Club jacket, handing it to me. " It's really cold and still raining out there, you'll need it. So just keep it, I have more at home. If you really want to return it, my phone number is in the top right pocket." he winked at me as I got out and thanked him yet again. I watched him drive off, getting an eerie feeling that I might not see him again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No One's p.o.v.

Kristin didn't know how right she was when she got the feeling she wouldn't see Hiro again.

He was on his way home, happy that he could help someone out. " You should've never helped her out." a voice so awful, whispered in his ear from beside him. He looked to the right seat, but no one was there. " You should've left her on the street." the awful voice said in his ear again from behind him. He looked in the backseats, but no one was there either.

' What is going on?'

" You should have left her to die." it said again from behind him, the voice loud and clear now. Hiro's heart skipped a beat in fear and his eyes widened when he looked up in his rear view mirror to see a little girl with long black hair sitting in the middle back seat. She looked demented, awful, wet and angry. Her eyes opened and they were an exact copy of his own.

" W-What the hell?"

" Hello brother dear." she croaked and disappeared once again. When she re-appeared, she was in front of the car. Hiro swerved to avoid hitting her, but he didn't see the brick wall until too late. ' Oh god, I'm going to die.' He closed his eyes on impact, waiting for the car to crush his skull in. But it didn't. He opened them and cautiously looked into the surprisingly intact rear view mirror, her horrible face stared back at him and she lept through the mirror at him. Her hands went for his eyes, digging her long black nails into them. Hiro screamed in agony as she stuck them in, cutting the soft flesh and muscles behind his eyes, and was gouging them out. Slowly, painfully, precisely, until they lay within her fingers.

She smiled an evil smile and tied the two eyeballs together by the ends of their stringing muscles and flesh that once connected them to the brain, hanging them on the rear view mirror. All the while, Hiro was still screaming within every inch of his life. " Hush dear brother." the demonic child crooned. " I will make the pain go away soon enough." The evil smile was still placed on her face, even if he couldn't see it anymore, he could hear it in her voice. Hiro reached a hand into his pocket for the knife he carried with him and flipped it out to defend himself, only to have it taken away. " Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should know better Hiro." A gleeful tone evident.
" Ooo! I know what to do!"

Kimiko began to push the knife in between the middle of Hiro's chest and left breast, causing him to scream even more. " Hey brother, did you know that after the heart is taken out, your body will still function for six minutes?" she asked as she held the pulsing red and grey organ in her hand and then took a bite out of it. " That means we still have six minutes to play!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I stole that last bit with the heart from Nightmare On Elm street, which I saw a few hours ago. I do not recommend seeing that movie, it kinda sucked but was better than other horror movies that I've seen. It startled me a lot, but I fucking giggled when Nancy said, " You're in my world bitch." and then cut his throat. Don't waste your money on it, even though it has Kellan Lutz in it (Emmett Cullen)