Status: meh

Scream If You Want To

You Could Always Tell When I Was Coming Over

Raine's p.o.v.

My skin was prickling as I was getting up out of bed, the cold air leaving goose bumps on my skin. A bad sign, begging me to get back into bed and not answer the door. Trouble is coming for me today in a way I will not expect, god I sound like a fucking fortune cookie!
But really, I'm just more paranoid than anything. I've got a good reason to be paranoid too, ghosts and other nasty creatures that stalk the night. They're real and when you least expect it, they'll get you and kill you. I tore my phone out last month because it was possessed, I think I know by what. But I don't want to talk about it, gives me the shivers every time I think about it.

I got out of bed anyway, changing into a clean pair of dark purple and dark magenta boxers. Then I walked out into my kitchen, getting an easy mac cup and putting it in the microwave. It dinged and I got it out, stirring it with a spoon and dug in. Something was ghosting up and down my arms, telling me to open the door. I sighed and rolled my eyes before I actually did so, revealing a drenched and soaked red-head. Kris. I almost dropped the easy mac that was in my mouth as it dropped open in slight surprise, not really shocked.

" You always could tell when I was coming over." she said, her head facing the floor and I noticed a video tape clutched tightly to her chest. I gulped the easy mac down. " Nice boxers by the way Rai." she chuckled.

" You carry this aura around you, that's how." I said cracking a smile at her and set down my easy mac to hug her. " I missed you." I whispered, my chin on top of her head as she set down the tape and hugged me back. I pulled back from her to study her, she put her head down and her long red hair hid her face from view. I put two fingers under her chin and lifted her reluctant head up, looking strait into her brilliant green eyes. There was fear etched deep into them, like she had been through a nightmare.
" You didn't watch the new Nightmare On Elm Street, did you? The original one freaked you out bad enough." I asked, my face serious.

" Idiot." Kristin said, hiding a smile. " Can you get some bandages for my feet? They're all cut up and bleeding."

" Now you're the idiot for running out of the house without shoes, how many miles did you walk before you got a ride here?" I asked as I let her go to go find my first aid kit.

" Maybe four?"

" Jesus fucking Christ! What the fuck made you run out of the house without grabbing shoes?" I asked, looking in the hallway cupboard.

" Something purely evil." she shuttered. " And it's coming after me."

" Then why did you come here?"

" Because you're the only one who could help me."

" Is that why you have that tape?" I asked.

" Yeah, I should've never watched."

I took the first aid kit out and walked over to her to take the tape from her hands to look at it. I snorted, figures she'd want to watch Bam Margera. " Looks like someone doesn't like his movie."

" No! It's not even the movie! It's something bad and awful that happened many years ago. Because I watched it, it's going to kill me now!" Kris cried and I pushed her onto the chair so I could begin to clean her feet.

" This is going to sting a little Toots." I said as I put some antibacterial stuff on a cotton puff and started to wipe the cuts on her feet with it.

" It kinda smarts, but my feet are really too numb and I'm too tired to give a shit if it hurts or not."

" That's the way you are with piercings and tats, you don't give a rat's ass how badly it hurts. If you want it, you're going to get it." I said and moved onto the next foot.

" True dat." she said and shivered, taking a quick look around.
I gently bandaged her feet and kissed each one for good luck, I'm quirky like that. I looked up to see Kristine blushing and I smiled. " What?" she asked.

" You still blush every time I do that when you injure your feet for some odd reason." I told her and picked her up bridle style.

" Where are you taking me?" Kristen asked.

" My room to get you into some dry clothes, then bed." I said, silently thanking god that my door was still open and set her down gently on a chair. Then went over to my drawers and pulled out a pair of black satin thong, matching bra, and one of my element shirts. Then I fetched her a towel and set all the things in her arms. " Strip of your wet clothes, dry off, and get dressed. I'll stand in the doorway with my eyes closed and my hand over them if you want." I said. She nodded and I walked to my door and leaned against the frame, closing my eyes and covering them.

" I'm done." she said five minutes later.
I opened my eyes and cracked a small smile, then picked her up again and put her on my bed. Thankfully the covers were still pulled since I got up, pulled them over her and tucked her in.

" Now don't worry, this places has all kinds of wards and other shit. Nothing can get in. Sweet dreams." I kissed her on the forehead and turned to leave when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and saw that it was Kristen.

" Please don't leave me." Kris whispered.

" I won't." I said and got in under the covers with her. We fell asleep together, the easy mac cup long forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's only just a filler and sorry it's so short!

-Lily