Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Five, Part One

The next time I woke up, I had to think for a few moments as to why someone was holding me. But it all came back to me quickly, and I felt Gerard’s chin against my forehead. His exhales were slow, but didn’t fail to move my hair. Suddenly out of nowhere there was a flash that came from the foot of the bed. I pulled away slowly and looked up to see my Mom standing there with a grin and my camera.
“Mom...what, what in the world?” my voice croaked from still being tired. She snapped another picture causing my vision to go blurry from the brightness of the flash.
“You two look so adorable. Honestly Frank, I like this one already.” she took another picture.
“Will you stop, please? You’re going to wake him up, and we’re not in the best position right now.” she frowned and lowered the camera from her face. I swear, sometimes I think she’s the teenager and I’m the adult.
“You still haven’t told him?” I shook my head. Her frown deepened and she shook her head.
“Well you better, and soon.”
“Mom, will you please leave?” I whined. She nodded before taking one last look at us and placed my camera on my desk then started to leave. But as she opened my door she turned back around, I rolled over looking at her and shooed her out.
“Just wanted to let you know that I’m making something to eat, that’s all.” she defended and stepped out, slamming the door shut on purpose. I gasped laying down and just stayed there, she did that on purpose. Gerard shifted behind me, pulling me back into his chest and groaned. I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep while he woke up.
“What the...” his tired voice trailed off, I waited for him to remove his arms, but he didn’t. Instead he laid back down and sighed, his body shifted on the bed getting comfortable and I waited. Once he was done I rolled over, burying my face in his warm chest as I wrapped my arm around his waist.
“You’re so confusing,” he whispered, his soft fingers danced through my hair. I sighed under the touch loving every single second of it. A strand of hair fell in my face, causing my nose to itch up a storm. It was killing me, while I waited in agony for it to end, it only grew worse and I felt like sneezing. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and suddenly sneezed into his chest, on accident though. He jumped slightly, before rolling onto his back. My guess to check his shirt, I decided it was the best time to wake up. Knowing that later my mom would be coming up. I sighed before rubbing my eyes and opened them to see him laying on his back still.
“Morning,” I mumbled pushing myself up, he looked up at me and smiled softly.
“Sleep well?” I asked sliding off my bed and walked over to my mirror so I could straighten my messed up hair.
“Very well, you?” I couldn’t help but smile at his answer.
“Best sleep ever.” I turned to look over at him. Seeing the clock over his shoulder, it was more like good afternoon actually.
“You didn’t have any plans earlier this morning did you?” he shook his head.
“Why?”
“Because it’s almost noon,” I looked back over at him and laughed.
“What?” he frowned, his hair was a mess. Sticking out in random places, and had even curled the tinniest bit. I pointed at my head and he took the hint, straightening it out with his hands.
“If I had a brush, I’d offer it.”
“It’s fine,” he yawned. We fell into an awkward silence, which gratefully didn’t last long because Mom came back and opened the door, poking her head in.
“Lunch is ready boys, come and eat. You don’t mind that it’s hot dogs do you? I have to go shopping still. Frank I made sure there were veggie ones for you.” I looked over at Gerard who shrugged.
“I’m fine with that,” I looked at Mom and nodded, who eyed the camera on my desk. I rolled my eyes and motioned for Gerard to follow me.

Lunch was, definitely something. Mom had pretty much asked Gerard every question that dealt with anything and everything. Every now and then I would have to look at her and tell her she was being stupid, but it only made the two of them laugh. But it really didn’t get bad until after we were done eating and she looked at me.
“So Gerard, any girlfriends?” his face went red and he played with his napkin.
“Um no Ms. Iero, you see I’m not really into girls. I’m gay,” he stated softly before looking straight at me. I smiled taking a drink from my glass.
“Well that’s okay, Frank here is too.” I spluttered, water hitting the table and I looked at her with wide eyes. She looked at me innocently.
“You mean you haven’t told him?” she looked over at Gerard. I looked over at him, shock was clear as day on his face.
“No, I just told you. That was all,” I mumbled, completely embarrassed.
“Oh, well I apologize dear.” and she left, can you believe that? I looked back over at Gerard, who had a small smile on his face.
“You’re not mad?” he picked up his head.
“No. Why would I?” I shrugged.
“Well I gave you hell about it for the longest time. In a way, I’m a hypocrite.” he just shrugged.
“I’m trying to forget about all of that, if you’re okay with that?” now I was confused.
“Why would you just try and forget about all of that?”
“Because I like the new Frank better, it’s like the other one died off. It might come off as a bit mean, but it’s how I see it.” I nodded, feeling better about the situation.
“Just be grateful that she found out by you telling her.” he stated.
“Why? Didn’t you just tell your parents?” a blush crept up his face.
“Well yeah, after my Dad walked in and wanted to know why I was watching gay porn.” it took everything I had not to belt out laughing. That was horrible, I think I would die of embarrassment if my Mom walked in on me. He was quiet for a few moments, running his finger tips along the rim of his glass, before laughing, he looked up at me the blush still there.
“You can laugh you know, it’s funny, I know. Mikey won’t go in my room anymore if the door is closed unless I answer it.” but I couldn’t laugh. I watched as he sat there, laughing softly, still running his fingers over the glass. His hair was still messy, but it suited him. His shirt was crinkled from sleep, and had been stretched from moving around in it. His sleeve was shoved up on his right arm showing more of his pale skin. He sat at an angle in the chair, leaning against the back of it. The smile and the color in his face made the scene. It was the first time his eyes had that glow to them, and for a split second I thought he was truly happy. But when he realized I wasn’t laughing, it all went away. He cleared his throat, turning to sit on the edge of the chair, his hand fell from the glass. I felt bad for not laughing, but I was worried to laugh at him. I had always laughed when I bullied him, and I didn’t know how I would feel after wards.
“Sorry.” I mumbled, his head picked up and his eyes narrowed on me.
“Why are you sorry?”
“Didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable, it was funny. I just didn’t feel like laughing, so I’m sorry.” he just shrugged.
“It’s whatever, don’t be sorry.” the smile came back and I grinned. Hopefully today would be a turning point, but it still seemed too easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHIZA MINELLI! 10 stars?!?!?!
You all are so fucking incredible, seriously, I love you all more than you know. This is the best rated story I've ever written! I dedicate this chapter and every chapter that follows to all of you who read, subscribe, and make my day by leaving me comments.

But onto other stuff.... I apologize for the shortness of the chapter, it's just a filler that I decided last minute to do. In all honesty the other chapter that I was going to post was less entertaining then watching paint dry in a bright room.

But also, yesterday I was lazy and sat on my ass for six hours straight working on a new story. I seriously typed the entire thing minus the last three or four chapters. So, whenever I finish one of my stories, expect another Frerard, or if I get writer's block I'll begin posting that one. So stay tuned.

I love you all!
Annalia --- I liked that last chapter too (=

Prof.Snuffleupagus --- I'm glad you like this story, it might be bias of me, but I do too.

Frank_Iero --- Thank you for that :D I was worried that it wasn't coming across as such.

DeadlyLullaby. --- Two of my favorites as well xD lol, well maybe some Frerardness later on. I'm not sure yet, and yes, he is fuckin' adorable when he sleeps ^_^

The Horror. --- WoW! Thank you for that amazing comment!!! I'm glad you think so highly of this. It makes me happy to know that I'm not wasting my time, and thank you for letting me know I'm not moving too fast with this.

Love me Broken --- Well if you still wish to marry the story, go right on ahead, just don't abuse it and we'll have no problems ;D... hmm... I wonder why you found it to be the best chapter. lol.

muzzie23 --- Aw! I love you too!! lol. Eek....don't die.... here's an update!

Lotte_music --- thank you for that! And yes, it was cute, wasn't it?

Psycho. --- First off, I don't think there is a such thing as 'too much tea' seeing as I can drink my body weight in it and coffee as well. But anywhooooo thank you for the reassurance and the comment. It made me smile :)

Hezzarther --- ^_^ and there will be more of that later on.