Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Five, Part Two

Mikey’s POV

It’s almost two in the afternoon! Where the hell are they?

“Michael James Way, stop fidgeting and complaining, dear God! Your brother is actually out of the house for once. Be happy for him, and don’t worry over every little thing.” Mom scolded from the kitchen. She had been getting after me since I woke up this morning. I wasn’t used to Gerard being gone for long periods of times like this, so needless to say I wasbeyond worried.
“But it’s after twelve! He should be home by now!” I whined. Maybe I was a little jealous, I mean Frank was spending all this time with him and I didn’t get to. It was only fair right? To be a bit jealous?
“Your brother is old enough to go out for a while Mikey, I know it’s not normal but it’s at least something other than wasting away in that room of his.” she walked into the living room just as the front door opened.

Gerard walked in with a broad smile on his face and looked at the two of us, and then frowned.
“What?” he asked.
“Where the hell have you been?! No call, nothing?” I freaked, Mom shot me a glare and I shut up.
“I was with Frank; we didn’t wake up till noon. Sorry.” he apologized, shrinking back into himself.
“Its fine, your brother just woke up as a grump today. Say you’re sorry Michael.” Mom ordered looking at me.
“I’m sorry Gerard,” I sighed looking at him. His eyes lit up just enough to make me feel better about putting a damper on his mood and Mom went back to cleaning in the kitchen.
“It’s okay, I should have called,” he walked over and sat down next to me.
“No, don’t worry about it. I’m just not used to you go going out, it was weird and I was worried.” I waved my hand lazily to dismiss the subject.
“Well it’s nice to know that you care.” he smiled softly making me nod.
“So, did you have a nice time with Frank?” the smile widened and he started to blush.
“You didn’t... do anything did you?” his eyes widened.
“No!” he gasped making me laugh.
“So what did you two do then?” I turned off the Tv and gave him my full attention.
“We watched movies, played some games. He crashed at about two and I didn’t last much longer after him. His mom made breakfast, we all went shopping and then I came home.” I nodded, it was good seeing him doing things. It made me think of when we were younger and we would always come up with some random game using whatever we could find in the house as weapons. There were a few injuries and unhappy parents at times, but it was still fun.
“Do you want to do something later?” his eyes narrowed and he stared at his crossed leg.
“I can’t.” he replied.
“Oh.”
“It’s not that I don’t want to, I’ve already got plans. That’s all Mikes,” he stated right after, a hopeful look on his face.
“With Frank?” the smile on his lips told me it was true.
Of course, Frank.
“We’re going to the park. You can come if you want, I don’t think he’ll mind.” he offered.
“No it’s cool, you two have fun.” I sighed looking back at the blank Tv, I wish I had just left it on.
“Ok then... see yea later Mikes,” he pushed himself up and headed towards the stairs to go to his room in the basement. I sighed again turning the Tv on and drummed my fingers along the back side of the remote.

Frank, Frank this, Frank that. It was okay at first; I used to put up with him making my brother feel like shit. I used to put up with the fact that what he was doing was driving my brother away from me, from my family. How it created that tension in the air that never settled because we knew Gerard was walking such a thin line. I was there for him, my supposed best friend when he needed something, I always covered for him when he would sneak around town and people would call his Mom to tell her about his drunken antics. I vouched for him when he wanted my brother to trust him, I put my fucking neck on the line. I was the one who had to tell my parents, who at first were against my brother being anywhere near him. But now.... just when I start to see my old brother again, he’s gone. Because Frank fucking Iero is taking him away. When I was the one for four fucking years who was constantly making sure Gerard was okay, who was his shoulder to cry on. And now, when I just want to spend one afternoon with my own brother, I can’t, because he’s got plans with Frank.

I got up and headed to my room, grabbing the phone along the way. Mr. Iero and I needed to have a talk. I made it in and shut my door before lying down on my bed dialing his number. It rang a few times, before his Mom answered telling me to just hold on for a moment.
“Frank Hun, it’s the Way’s.” I heard him say something in the background, but it was hard to understand.
“Gerard?” I sat up on my bed, my jaw tightened.
“No, but if you’d prefer it to be him then I could go get him. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind talking to you.” I stated, a bit harsher than intended.
“Oh, Mikey! I wasn’t expecting it to be you.” he replied, shocked by my greeting.
“Yeah, I can tell.” I hung up and tossed the phone onto the floor falling back on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

I was losing what used to be my closest best friend and brother to him. I was jealous; there was no way of hiding that. But I hated the fact that I was jealous, because I shouldn’t be. Frank was being fucking selfish, out of nowhere wanting to make peace with my brother because apparently he loves him. Using me to get to him, it was all just a fucking ploy and he would probably only end up hurting him again. The way I saw it, I had two possibilities. Get Frank to ease up on the time with my brother, or I would have no choice but to break the two of them apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now....who expected that?? If you did then you're a damn mind reader I tell you.

So apparently this story has been impregnated? By our own Love Me Broken which means a possible sequel. How do you all feel about that? Lemme know.

Any who, another story. It's not a new topic, but one that I do enjoy when it's not rushed. Please read and lemme know what you think about it? It's another Frerard/Ferard.
Can We Both Be Ugly?.

Thank you to all who leave me comments!
muzzie23 --- I'm glad you love it :)

Psycho. --- Well good! Tea is awesome. To tell you the truth, most of my stories come from actual dreams that I have. Pretty messed up huh? The whole suicide thing?

DawningDusk --- You know, my brother and I actually watched that on youtube. Alice's face is hilarious when she gets shot and then she just falls right on into the hole. Haha, I didn't picture Gerard though...but I can see it now. Also, thank you for loving my stories.

Love me Broken --- I've never had poison ivy in my eye....hopefully I never do judging by the way you described it, it must be hell O_O I hope it gets better soon.

Annalia --- I actually based his Mom off of my best friends Mom who still thinks she's in the 80's. I'm glad you thought it was cute, I was hoping it would come off that way. :)

DeadlyLullaby. --- Should I be scared? o_O The porn thing was an idea from my friend who just recently got busted hahaha. I'm glad you thought the filler was that awesome. I hope you don't kill me now that Mikey is acting the way he is now. O_O

Lotte_music --- Yes, annoying mom's ftw! Haha

rawr_like_me --- well if it's your addiction, I hope you don't plan on getting clean anytime soon. lol.

MyBeautifulGeemance --- Well my dear new reader, welcome to my story and welcome to the family. Sadly I'm sold out of Frerard plushies, but I still hope you enjoy the story.

Prof.Snuffleupagus --- What a coincidence, I log onto hotmail too everyday hoping there are update stories :P. Yes, replying is something new I'm trying out, so far I'm really enjoying it.

Hezzarther --- I am overjoyed by the hearts and yes's lol.