Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Five, Part Three

Frank’s POV

I sat there, still staring at the phone that Mikey had just rudely hung up on me with. What the hell was his fucking problem? I tossed it aside deciding to just deal with it now, because I would feel like shit later on if I didn’t. I grabbed my jacket heading downstairs, saying goodbye to Mom who was watching Tv. I shut the door behind me pulling on my jacket and made my way to their house.

I didn’t see why he would be so harsh to me. I mean I wasn’t doing anything wrong was I? Just yesterday he had been fine and now he’s the fucking Grinch. I made it to their house and knocked on the door, a few moments later Mrs. Way answered with a bright smile.
“Hello Frank, come on in.” I thanked her heading straight for Mikey’s room where I knocked on his door, only he didn’t answer.
“Mikey stop being a bitch,” I grumbled, it swung open and he stood there with a glare.
“What? Aren’t you at the wrong room?” I rolled my eyes pushing him back and stepped in shutting it behind me.
“What the hell is going on?” he scoffed walking away and sat at his desk going back to working on something.
“Don’t ignore me Michael.”
“I can if I want Franklin,” I hit him in the back of the head causing him to jump.
“What the hell was that for?”
“For acting like a bitch, now tell me why you’re so pissed off.” I crossed my arms staring at him.
“I’m acting like a bitch? Only because you’ve suddenly pissed me off.” he retaliated with anger in his eyes.
“What did I do that could piss you off Mikey? Are you upset because you’re brother is actually a little bit happy for once?”
“Part of it,” he grumbled turning away from me.
“Really Michael? That’s low and that’s coming from me of all people.” I turned his chair around so I could look him in the eyes.
“No, I’m pissed because it’s you that’s making him happy! Don’t you get it? I’ve tried for years to get him to open up just the tinniest bit. But you, no you just waltz right in and act like some miracle worker one day and in like three days you get him to where he’s almost his old self again. For once I can see my brother again, but all he seems to want to do is hang out with you. Not me, not our parents, nobody but you Frank. I’m pissed off because even after all you’ve put him through, all that I’ve done for him, he’s going to you!” he stood up peering down at me with even more anger if it was possible.
“Why didn’t you just say so? You could have just told me Mikey instead of acting like a royal ass.” I stated.
“I was going to, but no I call you and you expect my brother. I apologize if it ticked me off just the slightest.” I rolled my eyes which didn’t turn out to be a good idea, he shoved me back and I fell hitting the floor with a thud. I looked up at him in shock. I knew he had always been under stress, the entire time Gerard had been put under suicide watch he seemed to be unraveling at the ends in attempt to keep everything together. Trying to do whatever he could to keep him happy while maintaining a friendship with me, the person who had created all the problems. Now it looked like Gerard was getting better and he was the one slipping off the edge, because this wasn’t Mikey. He was the play it cool kid, let it blow over and everything would be fine again. But like I said, this... this wasn’t him.
“You actually pushed me,” I choked in shock.
“Just get out, go have fun with my brother. But don’t ever come to me asking for another favor Frank, our friendship is through.” I pushed myself up and shoved him hard which caused him to fall back onto his bed.
“You’re being ridiculous Mikey. If you want me to hang out with him less, then just say so. Because you’re fucking snapping and you’re the one who looks like their crazy, so stop it.” I yelled, he got back up on his feet and pushed me again. This time I fell back into his desk, catching the corner of it against the back of my skull. There was a sharp pain and I immediately reached back with my had feeling something warm. I pulled my hand away, and I saw blood. I looked back up at Mikey who seemed to have realized what he had done, his eyes going wide. There was a knock at the door.
“Frank I-I I’m sorry I just... I didn’t mean to, I swear to you,” he stuttered as the door opened revealing Gerard.
“Mom said that she heard yelling, what’s going...” he trailed off when his eyes landed on me. Then he looked at Mikey and I’m sure he put the pieces together because he ran over to me, not failing to glare at Mikey.
“What the hell did you do Mikey?” he looked at my hand before telling me turn around.
“I’m sorry... I didn’t realize I... then it happened and.. I snapped, Frank I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to actually hurt you.” he continued to ramble, standing there still in shock. Gerard touched the back of my head causing me to wince.
“Don’t just stand there Michael go get a fucking towel,” I had never heard Gerard be so cold before, the way he said his brother’s name almost sounded like he hated him. He shouldn’t have, Mikey had obviously not realized what he was doing, I could tell. But he took off out of his room and Gerard cursed under his breath.
“You need stitches Frank.” he sighed.
“Don’t be so mean to him, he snapped and it’s ok Gerard.” I tried to tell him but he shook his head.
“He’s mad and he took it out on you, and he hurt you.” he stated.
“I use to do the same thing to you,” I replied quietly.
“It’s not the same thing Frank.” if only he knew how wrong he was. What I did wasn’t justifiable, but what Mikey did was. He returned with a blue towel and Gerard snatched it from his hands before pressing it against the back of my head.
“Come on, let’s get you to the hospital.” he grabbed my arm pulling me up. I looked at Mikey sadly as Gerard pushed me out of the room and out of the house to his car, ignoring his Mom who wanted to know what had happened.

The ride to the hospital was quiet, Gerard was pissed, and I wasn’t in the mood to deal with another pissed of Way. I ended up having to get six stitches, and let me tell you, they hurt like fuck. It turns out that I also had a slight concussion and I would need someone to watch over me for tonight. Seeing as Mom worked nights I was left with staying at their house tonight, and I wasn’t too excited about that either. So here I was now, a little over an hour later laying on Gerard’s bed which by the way smelled just like him and I loved that. But Gerard and Mikey were arguing just outside their door. It was quiet, I think they were trying to make sure I didn’t hear because Gee thought I was asleep. But I could, I could hear everything.
“I said I was sorry, I was mad and I snapped. He’s my best friend Gerard, I wouldn’t just do that to him.” Mikey defended.
“Then why did you do it? What caused you to snap, huh?” I wished he would be just a bit easier on him, seeing as I had already forgiven him.
“Because I’m jealous, all you’ve been doing is hanging out with him these past few days. Last time I checked I was your brother, you know, your family?” his voice started to raise but Gerard shushed him and he instantly got quieter.
“Mike you’re my brother, you will always come first. But I enjoy hanging out with Frank for once, you need to realize that he’s just a friend ok?” that did hurt a little bit, I wanted to be more, but I would settle for whatever he wanted as long as it wasn’t enemies.
“Well you’re doing a really shitty job showing it.” oh, that was a low blow.
“Well you’re doing a really shitty job at being a little brother and a best friend right now.” ok, that was an even lower blow.
“Fuck you, when he ends up just hurting you again I’ll be there to tell you I told you so.” and it was quiet after that. The door opened and Gerard walked in with a saddened look on his face, seeing me it disappeared.
“Did you hear any of that?” I nodded pushing myself up.
“Look, I don’t want to come between you and your brother. It’s not worth it Gerard.” I sighed, he shook his head shutting his door.
“He’s just being a royally jealous twat right now. Give him a few days and he’ll come around.” he sat down beside me looking at the back of my head.
“How are you feeling though?” I shrugged.
“Doped up, so a tad bit sleepy. How about you?”
“What do you mean?” he looked confused.
“Well you’re not on the best terms with your brother you know.” he nodded staring at the floor. Sadness filled his eyes as he frowned.
“We’ve never fought before, and I’m glad we never did because I don’t like it. But he’s being unreasonable right now.”
“Well maybe he’s the one that’s starting to crack. I mean after all, he’s been trying to hold you from falling off the deep end for years. He’s best friends with me, the person who drove you to it. It is a lot to take in, and maybe he’s just realizing it. I don’t blame him for being mad, I was actually shocked that he helped me in the first place. I mean I’ve never seen him lose his cool like that before, but everyone has their points where they lose it. I know I have, and I’m sure you have as well.” he nodded rubbing his chin.
“So, give him a few days like you said and then talk to him, yeah?” he nodded again.
“Yeah, you’re right. Thanks.” I grinned.
“Not a prob, what are friends for anyways. Right?” I knew everything would work out the moment he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
....uh oh
Ok so it's midnight, I've been up since six yesterday morning. But I felt like posting. I apologize for errors.

Also seeing as the story is pregnant, and I am against abortions, I'm left with no choice but to do a sequel.
Does that make everyone happy? lol
Also.. I will be skipping about two or three days to further the story along so don't freak!
Thank you to those who make me smile, I apologize for not getting to reply to you this time. But I'm dead tired and I have consumed all coffee in the house.
DeadlyLullaby.
Psycho.
Love me Broken
Annalia
ZombieChild
Prof.Snuffleupagus
Frank_Iero
Hezzarther
Lotte_music