Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Eleven, Part Two

After a good half hour’s worth of drawing, Gerard had finally come to a stop in a parking lot. Leaving me completely clueless I looked around.
“Um, don’t take this in a bad way but where the hell are we?”
“We have to walk from here. Come on,” he stated getting out and locking the car as soon as I had my door open. I stood there holding onto the door looking around, I can’t believe I’ve never been here before. Letting the metal door slam shut I walked around the front of car where Gerard was waiting. I grabbed his hand as he lead me down the side walk.
“So where are we going?”
“Uh just a few stops before I take you to a place that I came across about a year ago. You said you like comics right?”
“Well pretty much any form of reading. I’m a nerd,” I laughed.
“Awesome, there’s a comic book store just around the corner, and a music shop right next to it. Before Mikey and I moved we used to live down here, my best friend works there. You’ll like him.”
“Oh, who’s your friend?”
“Bob. If he intimidates you, don’t let him. He’s a giant lovable hugging teddy bear. But don’t call him that or else you’ll be on your ass.” he chuckled.
“I take it you’ve landed on your ass before?”
“A few times.” he grinned

We went into the comic book store, which was Gerard’s equivalence of a four year old girl being treated like a princess. I swear he was obsessed with them, but I wasn’t going to complain. If something as simple as a comic book could bring happiness to his eyes, then I would invest the rest of my life in getting him comics. We spent a good hour in there, I didn’t really get into looking through them. I liked them a lot, but I was having more fun watching Gee. When he was done he came up to me with a few and I took them from him looking them over. They were ones that I had never heard of before.
“Are you getting these?” he nodded and I looked back down at them walking up to the cashier and laid them down. He scanned them before telling me that it was twenty nine dollars and fifty two cents. Gerard reached into his back pocket but I swatted his hand away grabbing mine.
“What are you doing?”
“Buying them for you.” he shook his head.
“Frank I’ll buy them.” I looked at the cashier.
“If you take any of his money I swear to God I will kick you in the nuts,” his face paled a little bit and I handed him a twenty and two fives telling him to keep the change. After that he bagged them and held them out, snatching his hand away the moment my hand touched the bag. I smiled at him telling him to have a good day and walked out dragging Gee with me. When we were out I handed him the bag and he frowned.
“I would have paid for them Frank, I wanted them after all.”
“I know, hello that’s exactly why I bought them. Besides, its over and done with. I just ask for you to enjoy them.”
“But did you really have to threaten that guy?” his hand caught mine, he fell into step next to me.
“Uh yeah or else you were going to just pay for them. Is this the store?” I asked changing the subject. I looked in seeing drums and guitars.
“Yeah, come on. Bob should be working.” he opened the door letting me in before following me. I looked around noticing that there was nobody behind the counter.
“You know, you’d think that being in Jersey with all of this shit... there would be someone out.”
“I am out!” someone called from behind a stack of boxes.
“Oh,” I replied dumbly making Gee giggle.
“Gerard fucking Way? Is that you?” a bearded blonde stepped out looking our way.
“Holy shit, I haven’t seen you in months man. Oh, who would this be?”
“This is uh.. Frank.” the guy I took as Bob only grinned shoving his sleeves up to his elbow.
“So this is the Frank?” he smirked.
“Oh come on, don’t start.” Gee groaned.
“That sounds like a bad thing.” I mumbled.
“Nah, not anything bad. Right Gerard?” he laughed.
“Bob I’m serious, shut it.” he just shrugged walking over to the stack of boxes and started taking magazines out and putting them on the stand.
“So what are you two doing up here?” he mused.
“We’re on a date,” I grinned making him blush.
“Let me guess, you asked my good buddy out didn’t you?”
“Uh yeah. Why?”
“Because he doesn’t have the balls to ask people out. Now if he had, then I would have had to ask you what you were threatening him with.” he chuckled.
“Bob I seriously hate you. Come on Frankie,” he tugged on my hand making me laugh.
“Hey stop by sometime! My Mom is always asking questions and I suck at lying. She thinks you’re on the soccer team!” he shouted as we headed out the front door.
“What?! Why the hell would you tell her I was on the soccer team? God, the idea of running exhausts me,” he stated, clearly not amused.
“Well if you stopped by more then Mom wouldn’t think that. Although she found it hard to believe too... something about lazy and not theatrical enough.”
“Fuck you too Bryar!” he laughed.
“It would only make Frank jealous Gerard.” he yelled back. I stuck my head in and saw him behind the counter flattening boxes.
“Hey Bob?!” he looked up.
“What’s this that I hear that you’re supposedly like a giant stuffed bear that people hug a lot?” his eyes narrowed on not me, but Gerard.
“Gerard Arthur Way I am going to kick you in the fucking nuts!” I felt a yank of my hand and Gerard was hurrying us down the street making me laugh.
“You know the next time he sees me he’ll seriously do that?” his face paler than normal.
“No he won’t Gee,” I rested the side of my head against his arm letting him lead me wherever. We went down a few streets, and I noticed that a bunch of the buildings were abandoned and falling apart. This surely wasn’t the place he had been talking about was it? I frowned looking at them, the graffiti was mixed with fading colors and new ones. We walked for a good fifteen minutes before we came up to a bigger building.
“Uh is this it Gee?” he just smiled tugging on my hand and leading me around it. I noticed when we walked around the side that there was the ocean, illuminated by the lowering sun. He stopped at the metal stairs that were used for an emergency evacuation and started climbing. I looked up grinning when I realized that his ass was in my face. Not being able to stop myself I reached up and slapped it causing him to yelp and cling to the metal bars before looking down at me.
“What?” I asked innocently.
“You slapped me.”
“Well don’t stick it in my face. I can’t help it.” I giggled making him blush as he continued up, I followed him slowly, worried that I would slip and fall landing painfully. We went up about four flights before he stopped and sat on the metal grid leaning against the wall. I sat next to him looking out at the ocean.
“Wow,” I breathed.
“See... there are pretty things about Jersey,” I could hear the smile in his voice. I looked up at him, his face lit up and I grinned resting my head on his shoulder. At first I seriously thought he was right, but it turns out that it wasn’t nearly that bad.
“I wasn’t expecting this.”I looked up at him, he looked down at me and smiled.
“So then this date doesn’t totally blow?” I giggled shaking my head before kissing him softly.
“Good.” he pecked my lips before wrapping his arm around me. Sighing happily I leaned against him looking back at out at the water. Call it cliche, call it whatever you want, I really don't give a shit.Things were going good and I wouldn't have it any of other way, and I would haven't have wanted our date to happen any other way either.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's insanely short, I know. I'm not big on 'date scenes' because they're done so much and they're pretty much my biggest nightmare in writing. But good news, I've changed the title for the sequel and that is the final name for it.
I've also finished writing this up on my computer so yay! Everything is all set in stone, now I'm just working on the sequel. I will hopefully have the entire story done, and by that I mean posted for you all by next Monday.

Be happy though that 'Ashley' convinced me not to kill more than one person off. As she put it 'If you kill them all off you better do some Lost shit and bring them back'. I had no idea what she was talking about because I've never watched Lost. Huh. But anyways, I didn't feel like bringing whoever I killed back into the story. But YAY Bob made his debut today!

Also... if you have a myspace.... add me please?

Thanks you guys for getting me over 200 comments!

Lotte_music ---Well when you come back from your three weeks you'll definitely have a lot to read and you'll know who dies ^_^ It still sucks that you won't have that for three weeks O_O.

ZombieChild ---Ah, being right is a good feeling isn't it? lol. I bet he does look hot with bruises ^_^ Getting out of the funk I was in was a lot easier then I thought. So YAY!

DeadlyLullaby. ---Wow, that is a long ass comment. But I'm not complaining. I love long comments. Especially yours because you always have me laughing. Yes the Cd is amazing, they played the entire thing on my radio station last night and I got in trouble for having it too loud. You know... when you say that 'it will be worse' it makes me very glad to know that you don't know where I live O_O. lol. You've told me before, but I don't mind reading it again haha. My cats weird too, so I know the feeling. Wow, well I'm sorry that your family is like that, that's messed up big time. But I'm glad that you're Mom goes and buys you things though. I like Panic, I'm not a huge fan of the band, but I own their Cd's. However I do love, and when I say love I mean EXTREME love for 30STM and The Used. I've never lived that far south. I was born in Kern County, California which right now is set ablaze. I've lived in Kentucky...but I've never been to Orlando. Huh.... I should vacation there sometime. I was supposed to go and see A7X their last show in Ohio before Jimmy died. I told my Mom and she was all 'yeah you can go' to make up for an MCR show that I couldn't go to. And then like two days before my Mom said no because apparently I didn't tell her the right venue and the right time. I'm like 'you dumb ass woman, it's written on the calender right in front of you with everything' and then like two months later Jimmy was dead.... ugh. Haha I love the second comment.

DawningDusk ---Well my best friend has stolen my brush before and he didn't bite me, he slapped me when I tried to get it back. In all honesty I poured my ice water down his pants. we were at Kings Island and he wasn't very comfortable the rest of the day. Haha cookie fights are awesome though... just saying. Thanks for the awesome comment (=

Hezzarther --- Hahaha are you serious?!?! Oh my God! Hahaha I have to find that and put it on a card for my best friends birthday next month! Do you know where I could get it? haha!

Drop. Dead. Dork! ---Aw, you're amazing too. I think you will be surprised with who I kill off, then again maybe not. I'm not sure. Thank you for loving the chapter, and the story =)

tyckerommcr ---Hmmm....who knows, maybe he will, maybe he won't. You're right, only three more days. I'm actually excited because I can't wait for everyone's reaction. Thank you for that though, seriously, you think it's the best Frerard you've ever read? I'm flattered, thank you!!!

MCR'SavedMyLastLife ---Thank you.... but on the begging part... hmmm....I do like making people beg ^_^ lol