Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Two, Part Two

Of course the rest of the school day just had to drag on and on. In all honesty I had never felt so restless in my life, I was even been told to go to the bathroom because I was fidgeting so much. At first I almost passed it up, but took the time to roam the halls and think about what all I could do. While wandering around I realized I was in particular hall and made a stop at his locker, not really knowing why and sat there on the floor for a good five minutes. I let my head fall back, banging against the metal and grimaced.
“How the hell am I going to do this?” I mumbled sighing. I peered up at the four slits going across the metal door and an insane idea came to my mind. I pushed myself up and ran to my locker, careful of the classes I went by. When I got to it, I opened it up grabbing a paper from one of my folders and searched for a pencil, only able to find a pen and made my way back to Gerard’s locker.

I panted in front of it, placing the paper up against the smooth surface and tapped the end of the pen. Now I just had to figure out what to write, which proved to not be such an easy task. I stood there, thinking a million things but all seemed stupid in the end. I knew that I didn’t have much time, I had to get back to class soon or else I would get screwed over. Then out of nowhere another stupid idea came to my mind and I wrote it down, in cursive because I knew he would recognize my regular writing. I looked it over a few times before folding it up and wrote ‘open me’ on it and slid it in and bent the end that way it wouldn’t fall to the bottom. I grinned before taking off heading back to class.

Mikey’s POV

The bell rang, jolting me from almost falling asleep again.
“Don’t forget the assignment is due tomorrow,” Mr. Richards finished and I tried to remember what it was, but I was pretty sure Frank had the same assignment so I would just get it from him. I stepped out of the classroom and spotted Gerard walking down the hall so I cut across random people till I was next to him.
“Hey Bro,” I smiled.
“Hey.” he mumbled.
“What’s wrong? You seemed to be pretty joyful this morning.” I stated, it wasn’t entirely true, but it had been the best mood I had seen him in for a long time.
“Thinking.” so we were back to one word answers.
“About what exactly?” I had a feeling it was Frank. It only made sense, it was even on my mind a lot.
“Frank,” bingo I was right. I followed him to his locker seeing as it was the end of the day and I didn’t really have to be in a hurry.
“Care to elaborate?” I probed hoping to get him to open up just the slightest. He spun the dial on his lock, concentrating, but I knew it wasn’t the metal in his hand that had him so focused.
“Gerard, look, I know it’s weird. Trust me I’m confused about all of this, but I think he really is being truthful.” he nodded opening up his locker and froze looking at something.
“What?” his hand lifted and he pulled a folded piece of paper into view.
“What the hell is that?” he shrugged tossing his things inside before unfolding it. He read it, and on the fact that almost immediately his face contorted into confusion, I realized it must not have been long.
“It’s not those dicks is it?” for a while, some people in school had made it a daily routine to tape papers with the word fag on his locker.
“I don’t know. There’s no name on it.” I took it from his hands, immediately recognizing that cursive writing. After I read the few words I was even more confused about what Frank was doing.
“Do you know who it is?” I thought about it, I bet Frank didn’t want him to know it was him.
“No, sorry Gerard.” I stated handing it back to him, I looked up catching the culprit walking this way. When he got closer, Gerard noticed him as well and he quickly folded up the paper and shoved it in his pocket.
“Hello,” Frank grinned like a mad man and looked up at Gerard who had his back to him.
“Frank,” I replied, I would definitely be asking about that letter later.
“So, do you think you can drop me off at my house? I’ll come over later; I just need to talk to my mom about some stuff.” I looked back at Gerard, when did he agree to have Frank come over? I mean it’s not like I minded, but I didn’t expect Gerard and him to have something set up.
“What’s going on?”
“He’s tutoring me. I’m flunking Math, and apparently he’s pretty good with it. So is that ok Gerard?” ok so maybe the ulterior motive was a possibility. Either way, I didn’t care as long as my brother didn’t end up getting hurt in the process of whatever Frank was doing.
“I guess.” he shrugged shutting the locker, I noticed Frank’s eyes lingered on it for a few moments and he went quiet. Gerard walked in front of us and I grabbed Frank’s arm, slowing him down before leaning to his level.
“We need to talk.” I whispered low enough that Gerard wouldn’t hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know, and I apologize.

But I will have another update tomorrow.... I just cut this one short because I wanted to know if you would like something from Gerard's point of view?
Let me know! Because if nobody says anything... I'll just do it in Frank's like usual.
I'll write it up tonight and post it when I come online tomorrow.

Thanks to the following who left me comments...xD
xXxShade14xXx
Hezzarther
Annalia
Frank_Iero
mcrsavedmylastlife
Lotte_music
Perfetto
xxmidnightxxrainxx
Nona Alice Jones
my.creative.romance.